Four

When I got home, I was breathless.

And cold.

Wow. He really is cold…

I slid into bed, but I was too scared to close my eyes.

I just fell off a tree!

Then I was caught…

I wandered off into my thoughts, until fire-like ginger hair appeared in the corner of the window. Edward.
“Just get inside” I told him. “I don’t like to be watched while I sleep”
He opened the window and sat on my bed. I really should lock that.
“I’m a vampire, and I can read most people’s thoughts. But I can’t read yours” He pursed his lips.
“Really?”
“Yes”
“Really?”
“Yes” He said through gritted teeth.
“Really? You can read people’s thoughts!”
“Yes”
“Cool! What’s my dad thinking?”
“He’s aslee- oh, now he’s thinking ‘what’s all the noise about’; pretend to be asleep!”
I giggled and snuggled myself into the covers.

My dad came into the room, and I faked a couple of snores.

I thought I was a pretty good actor until my dad sat me up in bed and asked me if I was okay. I told him I was and that he should go to bed.

He did, and then Edward came into my bedroom again.

“Can I introduce you to my parents?”
“Now?”
“Why not?”
I gestured to the door my dad just walked out of.
“He’s asleep” Edward assured me.
“Er…” I looked down at myself, expecting to see me wearing my pyjamas, but, in reality, I had never changed clothes. “Okay!”

We jumped out of the window, and ran (he carried me) to his enormous mansion house.

We stood outside for a while, listening to the river flowing nearby, and looking at the emerald-green cloak of trees around us.

 “Oh, wait, don’t you need to be going to sleep?”
He chuckled “I never sleep!”

“Cool. Can I become one of you…like a vampire”
“No” He answered, and his eyes turned black again.
“Pretty please with sugar on top!”
“No”
“Oh, maybe later then”
“Never”
“Yeah, okay, you stick to that plan”

He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

I was greeted by his mom, Esme, and his dad, Carlisle.

They were like some runway models.

Hm…what sort of baby name combinations can you get with these names and my parent’s names?

Rosalie looked at me with disgust, Emmet with a wide smile, Alice with a polite smile and Jasper…with a look that was scarily curious.

They were all cooking what looked like tasty pizza. I’ll just be super rude by saying I wasn’t hungry, then I might make Rosalie unhappy.

I did just that, and Rosalie smashed some cutlery on the counter and a salad bowl on the floor.

It was then that I decided to leave.