Character list

Characters
Sophia Ski Herondale- daughter to Grace and Christopher Herondale. Sister to Jason. Mate to Scott Turner and future Luna to the Black Moon Pack.

Jason Herondale- brother to Sophia and son to Grace and Christopher. Future alpha of the Blue moon pack. Future mate to Chloe Turner. Best friends to Scott and Connor.

Grace Herondale & Christopher Herondale- husband and wife mother and father to Jason and Sophia. Alpha and Luna to the Blue Moon Pack.

Arabella & Dalton Smith- mates also mom and dad to Connor and Hayley. Beta and beta female of the blue moon pack.

Connor Smith- future beta to the Blue Moon Pack. Best friends with Jason and Scott. Future mate to Nicole.

Hayley Smith- sister to Connor daughter to Arabella and Dalton Smith. Future mate to Jake Morris.

Scott Turner- future alpha to the Black Moon Pack. Mate to Sophia. Son to Savannah and Mason. Brother to Chloe and Camila. Best friends to Connor and Jason.

Nicole Green- best friends to Sophia. Future mates to Connor Smith. Future beta's to the Blue Moon Pack.

Savannah Turner- wife to Mason, mother to Scott, Chloe and Camila. Luna to the Black Moon Pack.

Mason Turner- husband to Savannah, father to Scott, Chloe and Camila. Alpha to the Black Moon Pack.

Hunter Thomas- Future third in Command to the Blue Moon Pack. Future mate to Jessica Parker. Friends with Jason.

Jessica Parker- future mate to Hunter Thomas.

Tyler Thomas- husband to Allison Thomas. Father to Hunter. Third in Command to the Blue Moon Pack.

Allison Thomas- wife to Tyler Thomas. Mother to Hunter.

Wyatt Parker- friends to Scott. Future mate to Alexis Baker. Future beta to the Black Moon Pack.

Alexis Baker- mate to Wyatt Parker. Best Friends with Sophia Herondale. Future female Beta to Black Moon Pack.

Jake Morris- future mates to Hayley Smith. Friends with Jason Herondale.

Chloe Turner- twin to Camila Turner. Sister to Scott. Daughter to Savannah and Mason. Future mate to Jason Herondale. Also future Luna to the Blue Moon Pack.

Camila Turner- twin to Chloe Turner. Sister to Scott. Daughter to Savannah and Mason. Future mate to Ryan Davis

Ryan Davis- Future mate to Camila Turner. Friends to Jason Herondale.

Samantha Hill- Future mate to Nickolas Jones. Best friends to Sophia Herondale.

Nickolas Johns- friends to Scott. Also future mate to Samantha Hill.

Grayson Parker- husband to Serenity. Father to Wyatt and Jessica. Mason's beta to the Black Moon Pack.

Serenity Parker- Wife to Grayson Parker. Mother to Wyatt and Jessica. Female beta to the Black Moon Pack.

Brady Collin- Sophia's ex-boyfriend. Future mate to Emma Martin.

Emma Martin- best friends to Chloe and Camila Turner. Future mate to Brady Collin.

Character description: (ones with a * is the main characters.)

1) * Sophia Herondale- eyes=light blue with darker hazel blue around the outside. (She gets them from her dad.)