cute 1st years

After a full year stuck with the happy go lucky dorm mate, first years finally moved in... I've gotten used to his antics and learned to ignore him completely but even that can fail at times. Even people like me have their limits and finally, he'll get some play Mates with the same mind set as him. Even though he made 7th seat, he treats me like a play thing.

" ahh!! Smells like home already!!" I heard an energetic voice call out from the door. I made way down the stairs suspensefuly. " it's not home yet.. you'll have to pass the test.. I hope you brought your ingredients. " I spoke.. the orange haired girl squealed before getting a sparkle in her eye. " my names Mitobe Tatsuya. I'll be in charge of your tests since our dorm master, Fumio, is not here.. " I paused. " Satoshi get down here" I yelled and he came skipping I'm with clothes on, thank fully. " are we ready for the tests Tatsu-chan??" He asked all gidily. I glared at him.. since when has he been calling me that.. " come on Tatsu-chan don't glare.. you'll scare the cute 1st years. " he pouted as I looked at them. They didn't seem scared in the least bit.. not all of them at least. I led them to the kitchen. " feel free to use anything in the kitchen. Start cooking "