Satoshi Isshiki

I tasted their food. It's not bad for a bunch of newbies.. but they'll need to get better to survive the school. And that's exactly what I told them. Until Satoshi ruined the moment of fear I created. " Tatsu-chan!!! Stop scaring them!" He ran in with his apron on. The girls screams or blushed looking away in shock. He pulled me towards him and pulled out some ingredients. " let's just show them what's expected here at totsuki. " he smirked.. I grinned to myself

Satoshi and I cooked in complete sync. We've worked together all through our highschool year. We know each others habits and likes. Smiling, I let him finish up while I served the dishes. My specialty sweets. I bakes macaroon quickly and set them aside to cool as the main dish was served by the idiot. " enjoy " he smiled as they ate and smiled.. I now counted the kids.. 5 first years. 3 boys and 2 girls. " introduction time!!!!" Satoshi squeeled almost. " I'm Isshiki Satoshi.. you can call me Isshiki senpai! That's Mitobe Tatsuya.. if you make her mad..she'll fry you in your sleep. Our dorm master is Fumio-san. She's put at the moment. welcome to the polor star dorm!" He yelled spreading his arms out wide.
The blind girl started introducing her self but I stopped her.. " I don't care what your name is.. it doesn't matter to me.. but let me tell you.. if you want me to remember your name, make me.. no force me to remember your name with your cooking cause you'll never survive with your level of cooking. " i startrd to get a head ache and I walked out of the kitchen only to be walk into him chest.. he was frowning at me.. " let's get you to bed then... I'll take care if the first years.. all you have to do is care about yourself. " he whispered picking me up and carrying me up the stairs like a prince.

As he tucked me into bed he kissed my forehead... with a quiet good night, he left and I remembered how he was in our first year.. smiling.. I thought back.

" your the new girl everyone's been talking about. The one they made a bet on. . " he stated enthusiastically.i glarred at him.. he grinned from ear to ear " I'm Isshiki Satoshi.. you can call me Satoshi...what's your name!!!" I glared and just walked into the kitchen starting the famous test of the dormitory.

Fumio-san passed me and I wanted to dash to my room and hide with how much the boy talked. Every word he spoke was like a bullet of happiness and sunshine. I locked my door and laid on my new bed. " Tatsuya!!! Let me in!!! Let's talk!!!! If you dont, I'll find another way in!!!" I completely ignored him until I heard something hitting my window.. I looked out and saw him knocking on my window.. I once again ignored him and he stopped bothering me for the day..

Isshiki Satoshi.... an annoying brat