{1:Megan}

"I wanna do bad things with you"

  ....

His eyes were trained on the small specks of dirt carved into the back of the school bus seat, the cracked maroon plastic disgusting him with every moment that passed. He was bummed that his mom was forcing him to ride the bus this year, when she could perfectly pick him up from this place of hell, but not in his mothers mind, she wanted to save on gas, a reason not logical enough for her son.

Harry's body was planted in a seat that just so happened to be in the back corner of the bus. He didn't want to draw attention to himself, too much of a loner to crave any sorts of friendship or interaction from the lousy kids that roamed his school and sat on this very bus. His eyes peered over the seat in front of him, searching the grimy bus for anyone he remotely found bearable enough to talk to, but unfortunately he was out of luck, so he placed his head down.

A light smile appeared across his face when his phone lit up and a text from his best friend came through. His friend was named Isaac and he was such an odd person to be around, but of course Harry didn't mind because he could be just as odd when he was being himself. Isaac sent him a funny picture, relating to their chemistry class, something they both found absolutely life ruining. He replied to the simple text and shoved his phone back into his bag, staring out the window at the passing houses.

Another thing Harry didn't appreciate because he had to ride the bus is that he was forced to walk a short distance home and that was something he didn't enjoy too much, but his mother insisted it was either the bus or he had to catch a ride with his creepy neighbor named Bert, a nerdy and strange boy that attended the same school and he just had issues that freaked Harry out in so many ways. The bus had finally stopped at the end of his neighborhood, a few kids got off the bus with him but they all went in opposite directions as Harry walked to his house alone.

Harry always became nervous walking in his neighborhood because of a certain someone, and slightly because he didn't want to get kidnapped, a fear of his mothers but she couldn't complain if he did because she was the one to blame for forcing him to ride the bus.

This certain someone was a girl that went to his school, she was super popular, smart, sweet, and bad all at once. He was intimidated by her mostly and he never seemed to find a way to talk to her even though she's in many of his classes. Another thing that was an obstacle for Harry was her current boyfriend who disliked any guy that even looked at her wrong. Megan was her name and Harry just found her to be irresistible to look at, but he'd never get the chance to speak to her and besides the closest contact between the two was the close proximity of their chemistry seats.   

Harry sighed at the thought of actually speaking to her and he picked up his speed when he neared her house. He took one glance up at the fancy brick house and continued on his way. Once he arrived home, he messily threw his book bag down in his room and began the mounds of homework his teachers gave him for the night.

Harry had no idea that as he had passed her house, she was there in the upstairs window watching him stroll across the sidewalk. One he had looked up, that same devilish smile she constantly seems to form, appeared and her plan began to brew. Harry was oblivious to her thoughts on him, she had definitely noticed him before and whenever she caught him smiling with his friend she can't help but find him adorable. Megan was currently having issues with her jerk of a boyfriend, finding some of his actions suspicious so she decided she would cause a little chaos in the midst of her sneaky and probably cheating boyfriend.