{4:The boy she wanted in the end}

"No kiss?"

....

Harry had been trying to figure his heart out once the naughty exploits had arose between Megan and himself. She was in reach of his clutch, of his warm embrace that secretly promised he would never let her go. It was as if he was a small child stretching with all his might to reach the cookie jar or in his case the guy on the side who only wants to be the one for her. He had no idea if she had even the slightest notion that he was burning on the inside for her entirety.

Harry was currently sprawled across Isaac's plush mattress, his long legs bent at an awkward angle and his eyes cast upon the ceiling above him. Isaac was casually spinning in his sleek desk chair, studying his best friend in his pitiful and distressed state.

He completely supported Harry in his decisions that involved Megan because he truly loved his best friend of 10 years, the beginning of their friendship involving a tree frog that would not leave the confinements of young Harry's curly hair and Isaac coming to his rescue. Yet, Isaac did not approve of the fact that Megan was currently in a relationship and even stressed to Harry that they were both wrong for engaging in such actions knowing the consequences that may lie ahead.

"Sometimes I feel like you only think with your díck and your díck only....like your brain cells evaporate for just a few moments when you see her so you have no guidance over your upcoming actions." Isaac said mindfully with a hint of humor, hearing Harry groan from the bed as he rolled over so his face was smashed against the comforter and his large feet hung off the bed.

"Not helping!" Harrys muffled voice responded as he still lay on his front, his mind running wild with all different kinds of things.

"Actually, this must be some kind of connection y'all share since sexual activity occurred," Isaac said, theorizing Harry's behavior, "but seriously why do it on the bus? Does it have like a sexy vibe?"

Now of course Harry was gonna share the details with Isaac, they told each other everything, he just preferred not to be bothered with the facts of the situation every waking moment of his existence. "Isaac stop it!" Harry's face emerged from its hidden position and he sat down in the center of the bed with his legs stretched out and his arms stretched back, holding his upper body at an angle. "I can't explain why we did it on a bus, I just knew that she was the one!" Harry huffed, the intensity of his emotions dripping from each word.

"Look Harry," Isaac solemnly spoke, "I know you've had a thing for her for awhile now and it's hard to forget about someone who has permanently set up camp in the back of your head, but I just don't want you to get hurt when shít goes down, cause I know something will surely happen...all I'm hoping for is that is goes down in your favor." Harry gave a small smile to Isaac, his heart warming at the words of his best friend, yet deep down he feared that it wouldn't.

"I'm hoping so too."

...

Later that night, Megan had found herself conflicted as she made herself comfortable on the couch in front of the tv. Her mind was running wild with a certain curly haired boy, thoughts of her boyfriend contradicting those blissful moments. She was not expecting a harsh knock to sound against her front door at that moment and the most important detail of it all was that her mind went directly to Harry.

The contradiction, though, is what she opened the door to. His sharp jawline and dirty blonde hair were accompanied by his tense shoulders and balled up fists as he stared down at his girlfriend. Megan had no idea what was happening, never receiving a phone call like usual whenever he wanted to come over.