Twenty-Eight

Justin Bieber

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Kimberly cried as she hugged me tightly, i glanced at Jay's body that was covered up as he was being put in the ambulance. Jay's mother cried and so did Makayla, and I knew this was all my fault.

"Are you Justin Drew Bieber?" A man asked as I nodded "I am detective Gallagher and I want to ask you a few questions about the shooting" he said as I looked at him "how many people died?" I asked "twelve, three teachers.. Rest where students.. There have been four other students shot but they're still alive" he said as I began to cry as Kimberly held me.

I glanced over at Jason who was talking to his parents who where crying, Ryan following as they put Asher in the ambulance and his sister Angelina followed as she cried.

I sighed as I rubbed my temples "I need to see my therapist" I spoke "no, we need you in for questioning" detective Gallagher said as I got up "he's had a very rough day and my brother is tired leave him alone" Kimberly defended "it's okay" I sighed.

"Thomas likes me because he was bullied in middle school and I defended him, he found me again after like five years and wanted me all to himself and when I told him that I had a boyfriend.. He went crazy and decided to try to kill my boyfriend" I said as Detective Gallagher wrote down what I was saying, "but Jay isn't your boyfriend.. Why would he do that?" Kimberly asked rubbing my shoulder as I shrugged "he must've thought Jay and I where together because we always hang out" I lied, I knew that if I told the detective it was Asher and Ryan who told Thomas Jay and I where dating then they would've possibly been arrested because it's practically their fault, but I didn't want them to get thrown in jail.

"Come on" Kimberly said as she walked me over to her car and I knew Makayla would be with Jay and his family for awhile.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I came when Drew called me saying he saw your school on the news.. Makayla and I tried getting in but the swat team was there and wouldn't let anyone in" Kimberly sighed, "let's go visit dad" she said before driving. "I need to see my therapist" I mumbled "you can see your therapist AFTER" she said as I sighed but nodded, he's my father.

--

"What? Are you okay?" My father asked in shock as Kimberly and I just told him what happened, "i'm fine" I said and began rubbing my thigh, having the urge to-- "hey hopefully this will brighten up your days" my father said.

"I'm getting out" my father said as my eyes widened "huh?" "they said If I choose to leave jail I had to do one hundred hours of community service and they're giving me a month to do so, I also have a parole officer to help keep me on track.. I'm going to get my company back from your uncle and get us any house you kids want, you all can choose.. Even if it's a small house" my father chuckled and I smiled. I actually missed having my dad around, "Makayla would be grateful to hear the news.. She's been upset about Jay" Kimberly sighed "we will try our very best to help with that baby.. I am going to make sure that you get into a more safer school too" my father said pointing at me as I nodded. I couldn't go back there anyway, too many bad memories.

"When do you get out?" Kimberly asked in excitement "next week, until then why don't you kids start house hunting?" My father went on about getting us what we wanted but I wanted to leave, I mean I'm happy he's coming back but I really need to talk to my therapist, the urge is getting worse.. The bad habits.. They're coming back.

--

"No school for a whole week, maybe I have one thing to thank Thomas for" I chuckled as I sat on the couch, I just got home from my therapist and got a refill on my happy pills, well that's what I call them. Kimberly was in the guest room with Makayla, Drew was next to me as he watched TV.

"Have you spoken to Jason?" Drew asked crossing his arms, "no he's at the hospital with Asher, he had both his arms shot" I reminded. "Well yeah but shouldn't he at lease call you?" Drew furrowed his brows, but Jason did call me eleven times to be the exact, but I've been avoiding his calls because I know he wanted to talk about what happened and I don't want to talk about it anymore.

"Man, your school has been in the news all day and everyone is talking about it.. Let's do something, want to head back to the shop?" Drew asked as I shook my head, "no I want to sleep.. I'm exhausted" I sighed as I made my way back to my room and lied in bed. "I'll be next door" Drew said before leaving

I glanced at the small packet of safety pins on my drawer.

"Don't cut Justin, just stay in your apartment until daddy comes out of jail" I whispered. "I'm not in jail" Jason said as he walked in and I rolled my eyes, "pervert" I said as he chuckled, "where you really thinking about hurting yourself?" Jason asked sitting down as I sighed but nodded.

"But you also said wait until daddy gets out of jail" Jason furrowed his brows "my dad is getting out next week" I said. "Is that good?" Jason asked "yes" I said and smiled softly. Jason wrapped his arms around my neck as he held on to me.

"Let me take you out, get your mind off everything.. Did you see your therapist?" Jason asked as I nodded, following him to the living room as Kimberly walked over to us "Annie is on her way from grandmas" she said as I nodded. Makayla walked in as she sobbed, "THIS YOUR FAULT JUSTIN!" Makayla cried as my eyes widened "YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIEND ASHER BLAMED JAY FOR SOMETHING HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT! YOU ARE SO LUCKY I DONT TELL THE POLICE IT WAS ASHER AND RYAN WHO BLAMED JAY! I HATE YOU!" Makayla cried and picked up a chair "Makayla STOP!" Kimberly shouted as she threw the chair, Jason and I ducked as it flew over our heads.

"STOP! BREATHE!" Kimberly said holding onto Makayla and Jason and I rushed out the apartment.

What a crazy bitch. She wasn't wrong though I knew it was my fault..

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! I don't know If you've all heard but I am releasing a Valentine's Day special short Jastin story! I had already gotten started on it but I wanted to let you cuties know that there will most likely be 10 chapters or shorter.

Not only that but if I have more time I will add in a cute little Valentine's Day Zustin story in there but that's IF I finish the Jastin one early so I might be writing all day & this story MIGHT be having slow updates so I can finish it before Valentine's Day because believe it or not it takes a long time to write a story! Even if it's short.

But thanks so much for reading cuties! 💘