Twenty

Justin Bieber

I stared at the counter as I was at my job, the room was dark and Drew was stacking the new magazines that had just arrived to the shop.

I looked around and my breath hitched, the walls closing in on me as I began to panic. "Justin?" Drew furrowed his brows as he walked towards me, the room turning dark as I looked around "Justin!" Drew shouted and I banged my head against the counter repeatedly "JUSTIN! STOP!" Drew shouted.

"JUSTIN!" Drew shouted as I woke up and gasped, "are you okay?!" Drew asked as I looked around and I was at my job, in the changing room. "Did I fall asleep?" I asked looking around "yeah.. You where sweating" Drew said as I sighed.

"Uh yeah I'm fine" I said standing up, "you look like you haven't slept in months" Drew said as I looked at myself in the mirror. Bags under my eyes, "yeah I was up all night having rough sex with my man" I winked as Drew rolled his eyes "I did not need to know that" he said before leaving.

I sighed in relief and continued cleaning the walls as I sighed.

--

I walked down the sidewalk and rubbed my eyes, cars speeding by and I bit my lower lip trying to resist the urge to jump in front of the cars. I stood by the bus stop and sighed, looking down at my phone.

Jason McCann: Parents are on some anniversary trip, mind if I come over? ;)

I bit my lower lip.

Justin Bieber: I don't see why not.

I stepped in the bus and handed the driver money before making my way to the back of the bus, I sat down looking at my phone. 
I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket along with a lighter, i lit up the cigarette and stuck it between my lips. "Hey! You can't do that here!" the driver said looking at me through the mirror.

I blew out smoke as the driver got out of his seat, people watching as he made his way over to me. "Hey kid, you can't smoke in here" he said as I rolled my eyes "it's just a cigarette it won't kill anyone... Well except me" I snorted.

"Each cigarette cuts a day of your life!" The driver said as I grabbed the box and stuck three cigarette between my lips, earning a laugh from one of the passengers.

"Either throw that cigarette out or get out" the driver said as I rolled my eyes, getting up before shoving the driver out of my way. I stepped out the bus and grabbed my phone calling Jason.

--

"I bought some extra clothes.. And I got us cookie dough" Jason said as we entered my apartment, I sighed "I'm tired" I said. "That's okay, I can make the cookies and you can watch me bend over while I put the cookies in the oven" Jason joked as I chuckled, "i'd like that" I said all of a sudden feeling a bit horny.
Jason was putting down his stuff and I grabbed his wrist, pulling his body against mine as I kissed him roughly. "Wow, someone's feisty" Jason chuckled as I pulled his shirt off and stood on my knees as I pulled down his zipper.

--

"Here you go, chocolate chip cookies" Jason grinned as he put down a plate, he was only in a pair of boxers and I was lying on the couch feeling exhausted from fucking the shit out of my man. "Thank you" I grinned grabbing a cookie, "do you want to watch a movie?" Jason asked sitting down on the other couch

I rubbed my head as I began to feel sad all of a sudden, "uh.. I don't know" I said sitting up. "Here you pick a movie, i'm going to put on some clothes" Jason said throwing the remote on my lap.
I flipped through the different movies and pressed on 'Skins UK' deciding that I wanted to watch a show.

Jason came back and sat next to me, I grinned softly as I buried my face against his chest. All of a sudden I heard my phone and rolled my eyes as I reached for it. "What?" I said in annoyance "hi Justin" I heard Makayla's sweet voice, "hey" I said all of a sudden feeling calm. "Did Jay told you about the abortion?" Makayla asked "yeah.. Why? Have you gotten it done yet?" "No.. Actually that's why I called.. I wanted to tell you that I'm keeping the baby" she said as my eyes widened.

"What?! Did you tell Jay?!" "that's another reason why I called you.. You can't tell Jay" "w-what? But he's the father" "I don't care.. Kimberly and grandma are going to help me raise the baby since I'm still going to school.. You're going to be an uncle" Makayla said as I grinned, "that's great" I said.

"We love you Justin" Makayla said "and as in 'we' you mean?" "Kimberly and Annie" Makayla giggled, "I love you girls too" I said with a smile as Jason stared at me in confusion.

Once Makayla had hung up I found myself feeling sad again but pushed the feeling away as I lied down in Jason's arms, watching the show until I fell asleep.

--

The next day I had woken up and rubbed my eyes, yawning as Jason was looking at me "what time is it?" I asked "it's three p.m" Jason said as my eyes widened "seriously?! I slept that long?" I said as I sat up, he nodded "i'm just as shocked as you are" Jason said.

"It's New Year's Eve, and Drew came and invited us to his New Year's Eve party that starts at six" Jason said, I lied back down and faced the window. "Okay what's wrong? You've been acting a bit strange lately.. Like we've been having sex a lot lately not that I mind but usually I'm the one having to beg for sex and you look like you haven't slept in decades" Jason said, "if you don't want to that's okay.. I don't care what we do.. I just want to know if you're okay and I'll do anything you want" Jason said as I gulped.

"I..." I bit my lower lip, "I just miss my sisters that's all" I said. It was true, I did miss them but I knew that wasn't the reason why I was upset, to be honest I wasn't sure why I was upset at all.

"Do you want me to call them?" Jason asked as I shook my head, "I just want to lay in bed all day" I numbed before covering my face with my other pillow. "That's fine, want me to order take out?" Jason asked as I nodded "Pizza" I mumbled as I heard him chuckle, "alright angel" he said.

But I knew I needed to visit my father first.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Hi hi thanks for reading! Wow 20 chapters?? That's actually good because usually by now I'm all out of ideas but I have a few ideas in mind 😇✨