Season 1 Ep 1 : The Table

Aphmau wakes up in her apartment Looking like chewbacca from Star wars. She gets up and goes to her bathroom walking like a hunchback. Aphmau has her eyes closed while walking so she facepalm's the door, Then she gets the strength to open the door. She is still walking like a hunchback and sees herself in the mirror, she scares herself by her reflection but the scariest thing was that she was single. Anyways she brushes her teeth and goes to do a poopie. Then she gets in the shower while she was in the shower little did she know her true love was doing the same thing.

  Aaron was just across the building taking a shower as well, But his life was much different then aphmau's. Aaron Got divorced last year because He went to jail And aphmau was a orphan because her parents were abusive. Aphmau was 22 and Aaron was 29 so, there is an age difference between the both of them But they are men't to be together. Aphmau However has a boyfriend his name is Zane. Zane is VERY abusive but aphmau does not know that yet. Zane cheats on her with another girl called  Lillian, She Knows that he's cheating with her And she LOVES it because aphmau Did "something" to her. 

  Anyways They both finished at the same time, see I told you they are men't to be. Aphmau Got out And went to her room And chose A Purple Sweater And Really short shorts And cat high knee socks with Boots with the fur. While Aaron wore A hoodie with NO shirt ( which means his ABS are showing -gasp- ) And ripped jeans, His shoes were converse. Aphmau Got her Stuff and headed out the door to eat breakfast at Ihop And Guess what Aaron went to Ihop as well to eat breakfast of course. 

Aaron And Aphmau Both went walking because it was a couple miles away, When they got there Aphmau and Aaron Were in line together. When Aaron Was at the register and Aphmau was behind him, The person behind the register Thought they were a couple and said " Okay so Table for two ". Aaron said "wait what?" And then the cash register said " the lady behind you sir" Aaron looked behind him and he saw Aphmau Blushing a Bright red he faced the cash register and said "Yeah Table for two please".  Aphmau Looked at him with her eyes wide open She was thinking ( oh my irene did this guy just pay for me um no thank you). The waitress walked them to Their table and said " Okay I will be your waitress for this morning what would you guys like". Aphmau quickly said " uh Can we have some time please, Thank you" Once the waitress left Aphmau Looked at Aaron with her eyes wide open.