Season 1 Ep 3 : The Enemy

Aphmau stops the conversation with Aaron and gets up to talk to Lillian.  Aphmau thought that Lillian was stalking her but Lillian was told to spy on her by Zane because Zane was worried Aaron might..... Do something to Aphmau.So, Lillian said "Hello aphmau" Aphmau replies by saying "why are you stalking me".Lillian looks at her and says " Im not Someone told me to and Im glad to.." Aphmau then said" Who told you to spy on me and What did I do to you" Lillian Get all up in her grill and says "Oh, you know what you did and if you want to know so badly does this word ring a bell, High school,Zane,fight, Pregnant" Aphmau remembers....

{Flashback}

  "You want to fight Lilly" aphmau said

"Bring it" Lillian said back

They starts to fight lilly punches aphmau

Aphmau then Hits her stomach

"ahhhh" Lilly screams

"Don't ever try me you !#$%&*" Aphmau screamed at her

" My baby! All because of zane!" Lilly says

Later The baby died while Lillian was giving birth

{Flashback ends}

    "Lillian.." Aphmau says "Shut up you are going to pay for what you did to me and my baby!" Lillian says. Aaron see's the whole thing and thinks to himself: Why would aphmau do this she would not kill a baby and just for my....,Anyways Aphmau and Aaron make eye contact and Aphmau leaves Aaron says " We didn't even eat!". Aaron follows Aphmau, Aphmau then notices and Aaron Grabs by the waist and Kisses her on the lips. They look into each others eyes, Aphmau couldn't control herself and kissed Him back and had A little make out sesh. Aphmau Notices this is wrong and pushes him away and says "No, Sorry This is wrong Bye" Aphmau gets in her car and drives off....

                Lillian saw It all............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short Im sooo Tired and I didn't want you guys dissapointed so I added their First Kiss......

But Tomarrow the REAL magic happens stay tuned for next ep...

Thank you for Checking out my other Book Minecraft Diaries Musical If you do not know about this GO WATCH IT NOW if you liked the movie high school musical you will love that...

                       ----QueenBee~~