Chapter 8.5: The Revelation Part 3--- Zeke's Heroine

My Fiancee is a Campus Goddess

Chapter 8.5: The Revelation Part 3—- Zeke's Heroine

By: inSHANity

[Zeke's POV]

Kadadating ang namin ni Tear dito sa shooting range. Well, not bad...

Hahaha tingnan mo si Tear oh, nags-sparkle ang mata... Does she even like guns?

Nakahanap siya ng isang silver na pistol... Hmm... I forgot what's the model.

O_O

A-anyare??

Biglang lumamig yung atmosphere nung mahawakan niya yung baril

She couldn't possibly be...

NO. There's no way that she's...

C.K. 6...

*Flashback*

"Yah! Aesaekki! Mwuh Rah Goo?! [T: Son of a Bitch! What did you say?!]"  says an ugly guy who I just bumped into... Tsk. You really are a troublemaker, Zeke...

"I said, f*ck off. Tsk. I hate speaking Korean"

"N-NEO!!![T: Y-YOU!!!]"-Ugly Guy

Oh, shoot... Ginalit ko... Tsk.

O_O

OH SHIT! They have f*cking guns!

"You shouldn't mess with the Mafia, KID"-Ugly Guy

"Tsk."

"Geuleul gomun [T; Torture him]"

His men went towards me. They started kicking me, then punching me, then drowning my head in water, then the same cycle repeats. Tsk. F*ck.

"Geuman hae. Jigeum geuleul jug. [T: That's enough. Kill him now]"

His men nodded then one of them, I'm guessing the right hand man, drew his gun and pointed it straight at me.

"Any last words before I kill you? Eh, pretty boy?" –Ugly right hand man

"Your accent sucks. Don't f*cking talk English. It doesn't f*ckin' suit you" I said then spit at him right in the face

"Huh! Funny, you look like some petty boy group member. We can gain millions with this face. But too bad, boss wants you killed. Well, we could let you go if you beg for mercy"

"Just f*cking finish your shitty speech and get the hell with it!"

Truth is, I don't wanna die YET. But I don't want to destroy my f*cking pride.

"Ohoho... Don't worry, I will——"

*Gun Shot*

O_O

Shit! I swear I was about to die!!!

"Shibal!" said the ugly right hand man while rolling on the floor because of pain from his hand.

"Who's there?!"  sabi nung pangit na boss

"Tae Jun, Tae Jun, Tae Jun. You know I don't like it when you mess with innocent people." Said a girl. I can only see her body cause her face is hidden in the shadows

"Who are you?!" –Ugly Guy

"Ara Ara... Dangsin-eun molla? [T: You don't know?]"-girl in shadows

She started to walk towards us... then she stopped when we saw her face. She had black hair, red contact lenses, and she's wearing a long, shiny leather jacket and black shiny leather tights as well and she's carrying two silver guns on her hand. She had a VERY cold expression in her eyes and a dangerous smile.

O_O ß Everyone

"Surprised to see me? Moon Tae Jun"  I looked at her face, then mysterious girl looked at me straight in the eyes and smirked.

O_O What's this feeling? W-Why am I trembling? A-Am I scared?? Of her??

"C-C-C.K. 6... Y-Yeogiseo mwohaneun g-geoya? [T: What are you doing here?]" –Ugly Guy. Tss... Even he is stuttering. So much for being a Mafia Boss...

"Hmm... Let me think..." then she put her index finger in her right temple then looked up as if though she was actually thinking.

"Well, basically, I AM a Contract Killer, aren't I? So... I have to..."  then she suddenly looked at Ugly Guy with an evil smirk and piercing looks

"Terminate the Mafia like they did to my mother" then her expression turned from evil to cold. I can even fill the chills in my veins... You can see hatred, suffering, vengeance, and GUILT from her eyes...

Then, after a few minutes, the ugly guys who kidnapped me are now on the floor, almost dead. She went behind me then kicked the chair I was tied into then grabbed then upper edge of it while her feet was firmly placed at the bottom edge, so I was put into a parallel position. Get the picture? Tsk. Whatever. She untied me then let go of the chair, which is why I fell on the floor on my face with the chair on top of me.

"Run on home to your Mama Big Bro. This place is not for people like you" she said before completely disappearing into the darkness

*End of Flashback*

Tear just finished shooting 17 bull's-eye shots. I can't believe this...

"C.K. 6?"           I just couldn't help but ask... Haya naku, Zeke. Nagtanong ka pa ng imposible. -_-

O_O

What the f*ck?!

"How did you find me?" Tear said as she points her gun straight to my head without even  looking back at me.

O_O

So... It means...

"Z-Zeke?! O_O"             Tear said with wide eyed after she turned to look at me...

"So ikaw nga si C.K. 6?!"

This is unbelievable

[To be continued in Chapter 9...]