Closer (Lesbian Love)

I know what I want I want her closer...
I know she has no clue what she wants...

I stood looking in my mirror nervous not only was today the first day of classes but I knew I'd have her in all of my classes. I help with schedule problems, I'm an office aid because my aunt works at my college. I sighed I ran my fingers through my tangled dark hair.
I walked into my closet and threw on my workout shorts and a sports bra and grabbed my earbuds and iPod. I ran down the stairs inside my apartment and back up again several times. I jogged into the community gym it's small and luckily no one is usually here at four in the morning. I began my usual workout and didn't stop till I had beads of sweat racing down my abs. I love my abs and I have worked so hard to get them I used to be so awkward when puberty hit me till I decided to be the best I could be. I ran back up the stairs skipping steps. I felt revived I never feel awake if I skip a work out I at least run the stairs everyday if not hit the gym as well. I walked into the bathroom and showered, washed my face, and brushed my teeth, flossed and all that good shit. Personal care is huge to me if you didn't get that already.

I slipped my outfit  on dark washed, ripped skinny jeans, black vans and a black v neck and a black hat that said vans in bright blue. I'm so nervous God! How can one encounter with someone you know nothing about affect you so much? I bit my lip as I checked my dark makeup my blue eyes popped making me feel a bit more confident I mean don't get me wrong I'm a huge player I like myself others like me it's just this girl has me second guessing everything! Ugh! I walked to my kitchen and made some breakfast then grabbed a water and some protein powder in case I don't get time to eat lunch. I sighed as I grabbed my black backpack and headed out the door. I locked my apartment sighing to myself. I got in my car and drove to the campus the idea of seeing her again just made my palms sweat. She was so beautiful her dirty blonde hair and green eyes just stunned me when she had walked into the office that morning only a few weeks ago. I walked slowly to class just thinking about her name 'Faith' beautiful and simple. Her name gave me fear I hoped it didn't mean she was crazy religious but it would be my luck as a lesbian to fall for a girl I don't know who just happens to be like a full religious background full of how to be and how not to be what is right and wrong.

Before I knew it I was standing In front of the door nervous. I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around "um are you going to go in or hey I know you Lily right? from the front office". I couldn't help my smile from slipping on to my face she remembered me? I nodded my head "uh yeah and your Faith right?" She nodded "yep that's me do you have English 202 as well or do you just go around the school and stare at doors?" I laughed god she's so cute and funny. I smirked "Well you see this door is mahogany it's very beautiful". I sounded serious yet brought out my signature sarcasm. She brushed some of her hair back as she smiled shyly and giggled just slightly. I opened the door and said "after you gorgeous". I couldn't help it I automatically flirt especially when a gorgeous girl acts like she's not pretty at all like this one like god!

I walked in and was instantly yelled at "mother fucking bitch you stalking me?" I laughed "you wish Kim!" She ran to me and hugged me "fuck I missed you god why do you always disappear during summer?" I laughed "get off God! And it's called summer you have to go out and enjoy the world when you can man I can't help it I love traveling!" She shook her head and went to grab my hat, "no you don't bitch!" She laughed "come on babe share your things with me you know you want to see how cute I look in it". I rolled my eyes and noticed Faith was staring "knock it off Kim God you'd think we are best friends or something!" She pushed me "bitch we are!" I laughed "only cause I pity you!" I said full of sarcasm she scoffed acting offended "whatever!" I laughed harder and sat down pulling her with me and began to tickle her she laughed and pushed against my abs trying to punch them "fuck! Do you ever stop working out they seem even more ripped!" She lifted up my shirt "they are holy shit Lily! Stop working out your making me look fat!" I laughed "please you have the perfect curves don't go their". I glanced up and caught faith's eyes scanning my abs. Her eyes met mine and I could see how embarrassed she was but I smiled "Faith this is my crazy friend Kim and Kim this is the beautiful miss Faith I met her the other day." Kim got up and smiled "hello I like your name and is that your natural hair color it's beautiful?" Faith smiled "uh yeah it is thanks and you have a lovely name too." I want to break this girls walls down so bad she's hiding in there under the shy girl exterior. Kim sat in front of me and looked to Faith who sat next to me "well I think we will be great friends!" Faith smiled she has such a beautiful smile her eyes light up and she looks so genuine like the real her is showing. I nodded "yeah what's your guy's schedules we can form study times around our classes and stuff." I pulled out my schedule and they did the same and we compared Kim winked at me when she noticed all of my classes matched Faith's.