Faking It? (Karmy)

The two best friends looked each other in the eyes. The dimly lit room only adding to the tension. They both feared what could come from this. Amy the slender blond knew without a doubt she was in love with her best friend how could she not know the girl was all Amy ever thought about. Karma the shorter dark haired girl was terrified. She never thought she could have feelings for a girl. Not just any girl no Karma had to fall for her best friend the girl that shared her snacks in preschool. Karma feared that if they took this step they could never go back.

Amy's POV

I glanced at her lips one last time before just pressing mine to hers and kissing her with everything I had. She kissed back with a desire I could feel it made me feel weak. I moved her back towards the bed and carefully laid her down bringing my body with hers. I can't even believe we are doing this!

Karma's POV

When her lips met mine I felt a new sensation a need a must and it was more of her lips. I can't believe my prince swarming has been my princess and she has always been by my side and I am just now seeing it. What took me so long? I melted into the bed as she laid down on top of me her smooth skin brushed mine perfectly.

They laid and let their tongues dance together in a beautiful harmony. The moment just all went so perfectly. They needed nothing but each other. The heat that grew between them fueled them. Both best friends determined to make the other feel loved in the most intimate and pleasurable way possible with every touch they worked to getting there together and did.

They didn't know what would happen next where they would go from here and they honestly didn't care. They were in love that's all that mattered to them they would figure everything else out eventually. They were all they needed just each other.