Chapter 7

Niall's POV: 

His eyes grew wider, probably surprised.  

"Uhh Mark, you should go," I heard Valerie say uncomfortably. Oh, so his name is Mark. I patiently waited for Mark to leave.  

"Oh, I thought the curly head was Valerie's boyfriend," Mark muttered as he turned around to leave. As soon as he mentioned 'curly head', I knew right away that he was referring Harry. It got me jealous, why did I even have to be jealous of Harry when I always got the girls? How does he know Harry anyway?  

"What?" I said as I turned Mark back around.  

"I said I thought the curly head was Valerie's boyfriend," he said this time louder; smirking knowing his plan worked and got me angry. Why did I even have this jealously for Harry? 

"You could've just left when Val told you to. You muttering that was unnecessary," I said trying to calm down after I felt Valerie's small hands trying to hold me back on my arm.  

"Niall," Valerie said dragging me back gently, "he's just a waste of your time, let's get out of here," her words calmed me down. I didn't dare to look back at Mark because I knew it wouldn't help. I could just imagine his face smirking at us leaving. I guess I was just so use to having everything my way with girls. Ever since I got famous, girls just stuck to me like I was some sort of girl magnet. Of course, even Alana. So I'm positive Valerie will fall in for me sooner or later, so why worry?

"Niall?" Valerie's voice broke into my thoughts.  

"Sorry what?" I asked.  

"What was that?" She asked.  

"What was what?"I asked confused.

Valerie's POV: 

"You told Mark you were my boyfriend?" I was extremely confused but I didn't know how to feel towards it; there was a small feeling of nervousness mixed with happiness, and I could feel butterflies in my stomach waiting for his answer. I didn't really know what I was expecting as his answer.

"I thought he would leave you alone if I said that, sorry for the confusion," he said, saying it like it was no big deal.  

"Oh okay," I didn't really know what to say although I felt.. Disappointed? No, Valerie. It was obvious he only said that so Mark would go away, nothing more, nothing less. Stop over thinking it. What were you expecting anyway? I looked over at Niall, his face with no hints at all of what I was feeling, searching through his pockets for something.

"Oh right, so I came to yourschool because I thought it would be a good idea to get you a phone," Niall said handing me a brand new iPhone 5, still wrapped in a box, pulling it out from his pocket, "Call me when school ends. We can have dinner with the lads," Niall said his smile so charming. There was something about Niall, there should be a reason why all the girls fall in for him anyway, I mean he's one of the biggest celebrities nowadays.

"Is there something on my face?" I heard Niall chuckle. Great, I have been staring at him. "Anyways you shouldn't be late for your second class, sorry for what happened with that Mark guy. See you later!" Niall said as he pulled me in to give me a hug and started sprinting towards his car. 

"Wait, Niall!" I shouted as I realized I had forgot to thank him, both for helping me from Mark and getting me a phone, "Thank you!"

"You're always welcome, Val," Niall shouted back as he turned his head around from sprinting. I smiled as I turned back to go to my second class.

***

Have you guys listened to Best Song Ever? Of course, you have. Haha, I've been crazy about it. Ahh, I feel like no one is reading this. But thanks to the ones that actually do because it means a lot to me! Love you all!

***