Ladies Night

*AJ's Mom In The Pic*

Chapter 13

"Let me see, let me see!" Beyoncé said walking into Michelle's house with Kelly behind her.

Michelle showed her the ring and they all started squealing in the foyer. They then began to walk into the living room.

"DJ!" Michelle said when she saw him on the couch playing his game.

"Yes." He said.

"Say hi." She said.

"Hi." He said only paying attention to the game.

"David." He paused the game and looked over. "Hi Ms. Beyoncé, Hi Ms. Kelly."

"Hi DJ," they said as Michelle told them to go towards the kitchen.

"What do you want for lunch?" Michelle asked him.

"Uhm, nuggets and fries." He said.

"Okay." She said went to the kitchen where the girls were already sitting.

"Isn't it a school day?" Kelly asked.

"His class went to the zoo and he didn't want to go." Michelle said shrugging.

Michelle put his food in the oven and then looked back over to the girls.

"Okay, what happened when you went to see AJ?" Michelle asked.

"It's her birth certificate. Name, birthdate, mothers name all matches up." She said.

"Wow, how did Shawn take it?" Michelle said asking Beyoncé.

"He wants to meet her. He's a bit nervous but Kelly and I are going with him." Beyoncé said.

"Wow, what did AJ say?"

"She was a bit shocked but she's excited." Kelly said.

"Damn, this is crazy." Michelle said.

"How's the house hunting going?" Kelly asked.

"Its going." Beyoncé said laughing but spotted Michelle going towards the fridge. "Uh, what you got to eat up in there?"

"Y'all hungry?"

"Yes." They both said.

"Well how was I supposed to know? I can't read your minds." Michelle said.

"We guests." Kelly said. "You supposed to offer."

Michelle smacked her teeth.

"I got some leftover lasagna."

"Bring it out." Beyoncé said.

They laughed and talked some more. Soon DJ came in to eat his lunch. He had them cracking up talking about different things. When DJ finished his lunch he went back to play his game.

"Oh, so for the name of the shop I thought of something." Beyoncé said.

"Okay." Michelle said.

"Okay, so my grandmothers maiden name was Deréon so I was thinking House of Deréon." She said.

"Hmm, sounds foreign. Ladies love foreign shit." Michelle said.

Kelly and Beyoncé bust out laughing.

"I like it." Michelle said nodding.

"Oh, Kelly my mom wants you to come by the shop for administrating training or something she called it. It'll get you ready until the shop opens up and you'll have a job to tell your P.O about." Beyoncé said.