Marty

--Marty

The very principal of the existence of the future and it happening at the same time of the present suggests the ability to change the past. If a butterfly's death can change who wins a presidency then Alexandra changing her name to Dare in the future then going back to the past three years older what could ever happen?

"Marty?" Fox sat down next to me out in the hall. We were waiting for Alexandra... No Dare. We were waiting for Dare. She was having her baby. Which complicated the fact we need to bring her back even more. She doesn't want to go back, and I understand. She has real friends, she's changed to. She's not shy, at all. She has become Dare. The very definition of the word; to be bold, to challenge some one or something, and have the courage to do something. She went to jail for trying to go outside. She believes in her name.

"Marty?" Fox repeated. I sighed.

"Yeah?"

"Just yesterday you liked her... A lot. And now-"

"And now she is having a baby and is married, she 17 and extremely different. How do I feel about that you ask? Well, I don't care! Ok? I don't care about that girl in there named Dare!" I said exasperatedly. Then the door next to us opened.

"Want to see the baby? You can help name her if you want." Torrid said to us with a smile. The four of us stood up and went inside the room. Griffin and Lloyd looked at me hatefully. They heard what I said. "Hold up Scabrous." That was me. Torrid pulled me out into the hall.

"I heard what you said about Dare, and I don't appreciate it. Also if you having feelings for her I would kindly like you to keep it to yourself. We are married and have a daughter. I understand you understand that but..." Torrid smiled then. "Lets go see my baby huh?"

We walked in to the room and saw Dare holding a small bundle. Lloyd looked at it happily. Fox and Griffin both cooed and joked about how ugly it was.

The baby was small. It's tiny eyes opened and they were dark brown like how her mother's used to be. She has the same huge goofy smile she did too.

"She looks just like you." I said. Some doctors and nurses came in holding a piece of paper.

"Here are the options. Just circle the one you want." One said with a smile giving Dare the paper. I went behind her and looked at the names.

1. Nomad

2. Ardor

3.Piety

4. Dilly

5. Flier

"What lovely names huh Dare?"

"Well, at the very least she is going to be a handful. I like Nomad. What about you?"

"Dilly, it's... Silly." Torrid winked. Dare laughed, she always liked corny jokes like that. "Any ideas guys?"

"I personally like Ardor." Griffin said. Fox nodded agreeing.

"What do they mean?" Lloyd asked. Torrid answered right away.

"Nomad- a person that does not stay in one place for long. Ardor- Enthusiasm or passion. And Dilly- foolish. That's why I said it was silly. I mean it rhymes and everything!" Everyone laughed at that, now fully understanding the joke.

"I think it should be between Ardor and Nomad. I don't want to name her Dilly... Well, I guess we could call her Dill for short. But that's a boys name, and reminds me of to "Kill a Mocking Bird". But, Lloyd what do you think you are the uncle." Lloyd's grin was huge, and he looked at the tiny girl with renewed excitement.