Chapter One

You were in your village with your mother watching the stars. That's when everything happened a big ship landed and all of a sudden storm troopers were attacking the villagers. You froze scared to even move but somereason nobody was attacking you. You saw your mother getting hurt by the stormtroopers and you could feel yourself getting mad. You remembered tho your mother always told you "You have great power but with great power needs light. And you are the light, not the evil" but you couldn't help yourself you got so mad that you started using the force getting them off your mother. You started choking them.

"Honey stop!! Your choking them. You need to be the bigger person and not be evil like them" your mother said. You started taking deep breaths and let the stormtroopers go.

Then you saw your mother have fear in her eyes. Was she scared of you? No she couldn't be. You turned around to see maybe she was scared of someone else. Sure enough there was someone behind you with a black mask. You knew that it was Kylo Ren because your father use to talk about Kylo Ren being evil.

"Why didn't you use the force to kill them. Are you too scared" Kylo finally said.

"I need to be the bigger person thats why. Not everyone need to be evil like you" You said.

"Well how about you stop being weak and join The First Order" Kylo said.

"Um how about nah" You answered but knowing from your father's stories that Kylo will find a way to get people in The First Order.

"Oh you would rather see your mother die then" Kylo said then using the force to choke your mother even though his mask was on you could know he was smirking. You knew there was only one thing to do to save your mother.

"Please i'll join the first order just don't kill my mother" You said trying to control your anger. He let your mother go and she took alot of breaths. You ran over to her and gave her a hug.

"Mother i am sorry but i can't let them kill you. I promise that i'll control my anger" You said. Then Kylo told two stormtroopers to kill your mother.

"No that wasn't the deal! If you kill her you'll regret it" You started getting angry that was when your mother got shot and the stormtrooper that shot your mother you used the force.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL HER!!!! SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING AND YOU JUST KILLED HER FOR NO REASON!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE" You yelled and killed the stormtrooper with the force. All of a sudden you felt guilty and started crying.

"Come on, girl. Stop crying and get onto the ship" one stormtrooper said. You got up and went to the ship knowing you couldn't leave either way...

   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first book but i hope everyone liked it! I will update a chapter once a day. Hope you enjoyed the book so far :)