Chapter 3

You started rearranging furniture in Kylo's room while Kylo just stood there.

"Well are you going to help me or not" You finally said.

"Um i'll try i guess" Kylo replied walking over to help you arrange the furniture.

"So where am i going to sleep when we are done" You asked trying to start a converation.

"You'll sleep in my bed" Kylo said.

"No i rather sleep on the floor" You said. His anger was coming out you could tell because how you get angry he shows the same signs.

"How about if you answer what did your father say about me then you'll sleep on the floor only for tonight" He said trying to make a deal.

"How do you know my dad" You asked confused

"Answer me first" He said.

"Well before he died my mother and father always told me you were evil and you had everything but you turned to the First Order... and they told me i will never be evil like you but thats before i accidentalty killed him...." You eplained.

"I knew him from my father. Why did you kill him" Kylo asked wanting more answers.

"I rather not say" You said thinking about him.

"Tell me. I killed my father too if it helps" He said.

"Well i regret it everday probably you are okay with killing your father but i am not. My father was training me and i lost control when he was showing me fighting skills and i got mad when he was showing me fighting skills and my mother tried calming me down but it was too late. My mother was the only one that could calm me down" You said a little angry but mostly sad...

"Well i don't regret it but sometimes you have to show people that you are evil and belong in the First Order" Kylo said calmly.

"I didn't want to show anyone that i was dangerous. He shouldn't have been training me but my parents are wise and wanted to help" You replied not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"I better go to sleep... Good Night. We will finish decorating tomorrow" You said laying down on the floor.. Kylo turned off the lights and soon you feel asleep and he did too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We learned something about you :) Hope you liked this chapter!!