Chapter Two

We were on our way to the First Order base.... when nobody was looking, a stormtrooper started asking you "When did you find out you had the force" and "Have you ever killed anyone else". You were surpised that the stormtrooper talked to you.

"Well i found out when i was 10 and i have unfortunatly" you answered. You could feel Kylo staring at you even if he had his mask on.

"How old are you? And who did you kill" The stormtrooper asked. You were getting a little annoyed with the questions

"Um well i am 16 years old and i rather not say" You said.

"Oh okay" The stormtrooper stopped talking to you. The ship landed finally.

"So where's the cell i am staying in" You asked knowing that you were going to cell..

"Come on we'll take -" one the stormtroopers tried to say before Kylo interrupted.

"She will be staying in my room. So i can make sure she doesn't escape" Kylo said grabbing my arm tightly and leading me to his room.

"So this is your room. It looks kinda dark you need some decorating in it" You said forgetting about everything and only worrying about his room. Thats until you see his mask off and he's laughing.

"Why are you laughing" You asked.

"Well you forgot that you are trapped in the First Order and all your worried of is decorating my room" He finally said when he stopped laughing.

"I can't leave eitherway because SOMEONE killed my mother! But anyway what would you rather color your room Light Blue or Dark Purple" you said hoping he would let you decorate the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its not that long but hope you guys like this chapter :)