Through the night

Chapter 2 :-|

Jemma's P.O.V

"Sorry about that." He laughed taking off his hood with a smirk. He had dark brown hair and green eyes that reflected in the light of the moon, he was my age. I smiled at him stopping my stupid looking lean on the wood.
"About what?" I asked standing up awkwardly and embarrassed.
"My invisibility spell." He explained and I nodded in agreement and approval. He looked at my purple eyes and I looked down at the slanted wood and broken nails. Oh boy.
I had a loss of words "invisibility spell?"
"You really do magic?" I asked astonished and nervous. He laughed and I must have had a weird face because he was pointing at my face and laughing.
"I.....do......mythic.......magic." He couldn't speak over his laughing, I blushed. He turned over to the "window" and stared out of it at the moon. He spread out his arms aiming himself at the moon.
  "Aaaaahhhhhh?" I groan reminding him I was there but he ignored me and soaked up the sunlight. He turned to me again.
  "I love the moonlight, my god." He explained acting like I understood what he said. I didn't get it.
  "Tomorrow we head to town." He said out of the blue. I just nodded like I understood him. Whatever. He motioned his hands to a bed with a ripped towel as a blanket.
  "You sleep here." He commanded "don't leave the house without me." He warned with a suspicious smirk and I glared at him with my purple eyes, but I listened.
  The bed was uncomfortable and crackly and every time I turned or moved its springs would squeak. He slept in the branch of a tree sitting on a large limb. I didn't get it.
  I must have fallen asleep because the bouncing springs woke me up. He was standing there pushing the springs down and the springs would pop up with a screech. He smiled at me when I awoke.
Stay away.
  I warned with my eyes and he sat up making the bed shout with a shrill.
  "To town we go." He smiled with a backpack slung over his shoulder. His scar was light and covered his eye and his eyes made the scar almost unnoticeable. He was cute.
  I frowned and sat up on the bed the screech making me pop up with a scream.
  He laughed.
  "You up now?" He asked trying to hide his smirk. I shot him a look.
  "I don't know your name." He smiled helping me up.
"I'm Jemma." I announced suddenly noticing my bad morning breath.
"Cool, do you do magic?" He said his breath fresh as a summer breeze.

Austin's P.O.V

I helped this gorgeous girl up from her sleep her purple hair messy and her purple eyes glowed. I tried my best to welcome her by letting her use my bed and helping her feel welcome.
"You ganna get ready?" I asked looking at her beautiful purple hair. It didn't seem natural but I knew magicians like that. Your hair turns a certain color when you become an upgraded magician, she probably dyed her hair.
"Oh my gosh!" She shouted going around the tree house.
"I don't have my phone,hairbrush,or toothbrush!" She looked frustrated. "I may lose it!" She yelled "there's no way your getting me in public." She pouted slanting herself causally against the tree.
"Shut up and use the extra." I sternly commanded, we were already late. She looked inside the chest and grabbed the toothbrush wrapped in plastic. Hurry.
"That's way better, my breath smelled like hell." She cursed and I started at When astonished by her language.
"What like you've never heard a curse word." She glared looking unbearably pretty. I stood there and finally answered.
"I've heard em' I just don't say em' much." I explained feeling stupid knowing I say curse words all the time. She grabbed my wooden hairbrush from the windowsill. Hurry.
She gracefully brushed her hair and her black dress laid neatly down her slim body. She looked like she was about to dance around the room she was so astonishing.
"I'm ready she said her wide eyes glowing.
"Good." I smiled "let's go." She followed me down the ladder.

================================

              Tell me what you think. 🤔
              I wanna know.😕😐😳😱
  WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS TOWN IS?

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘