Through the doors

Chapter 18

Austin's P.O.V

  I looked again just to make sure then had Brian look quick.
  "You see it to right?" I asked and he just nodded, his eyes wide. In the room treasure filled the floor and many figures were written in the rock walls. The roof was a stiff dirt and the roof wasn't much taller than me. Vine marks dragged along the dirt floor leading to another door.
  I raced across the golden floor not caring about the money. I opened the door and there was Jemma, chained to the walls and floor stuck in a small closet. She looked evil but I knew she wasn't.
  "Austin your here!" She squealed and I held back my tears and grabbed at her hand. She walked in pain and chains smashed together as I let go of her making her fall on her butt.
  "Sorry." I apologized. She looked at me and forced a weak smile before holding out her chained-together hands.
  "I'm okay but can you help me?" She asked in her normal tone but I almost didn't recognize her through her outfit. Brian ran over. I could hear him breathing up my neck.
  "Oh my gosh!" He yelled "is she okay?" I smacked him on the cheek.
  "What?" He whined "be nice." I scolded and I opened his arms at her.
  "Look at the blood." He said and I smacked him again and he held his cheek. "She's fine." I told him crouching down next to her.
  "I'll get it." I said before I started messing with the chains. They had small thorns poking out from them to keep any intruders from escaping, I guess.
  I looked at her neck which was once free, now it's covered in chain necklaces and a leather collar. I broke off a chain quick starting a trail of blood down my hand. Crap. I shook my hand in disgust before grabbing on to the collar. Jemma hesitated then leaned her head back until the top hit the back wall.
  She put her hands to her sides as I used the thorns to cut the collar. Pieces of string hung down as I dropped the chain to the side. I then grabbed both sides of the collar and pulled them feeling the fabric rip between my fists.
  Jemma squeezed her eyes shut to reduce the pain. I felt the chains poking holes in my skin and felt like I was one with Jemma. I destroyed the last chain and it stuck to my hand as Jemma pulled it off and hugged me.
  "Thank you." She whispered in my ear and she blushed a tiny bit before wiping some blood off her hand. I gave her a shy smile and turned to Brian who stood here in silence.
  "So what's the mystery the big task?" I asked a little uneasy. She looked at me and put a shreds hand on my shoulder.
  "My dad lives on." She said and the room fell silence my heart felt like it dropped. I was silent and Jemma took her hand off my shoulder.
  "The trees smelled me and knew who I was and took me to my father. My dad has been looking for me for years because he knew I was the last of our magic."

================================

Tell me what you think. 🤔
I wanna know.😕😐😳😱 WHAT DO YOU THINK HER DAD WILL DO?

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘