Happily ever after

Chapter 35

Jemma's P.O.V

I thoroughly explained what had happened with Austin to Nami. She just nodded and listened.
I told her about the kiss and the spell and the tree fort. She just nodded and listened.
"Why are you so upset about this?" Nami asked, I scratched my arm shyly.
"I don't know." I mumbled and Nami looked at me with a really face.
"Yes you do know. I even know. Austin had never been this way about anyone. He has never gone out of his way to save anyone either." She looked at me and for a moment we just starred at each other.
"I don't know what he sees in you but he sees something special. Austin has never felt so strongly about a girl before. I have known him sense he was in diapers and I know that he would never do anything to betray someone unless he was forced into it by a spell."
With that I knew what I had to do, I raced for the tree fort where I left Austin. I slowly approached the trees and, thank gosh, Austin was still there. He just sat up against a log deep in thought.
"Austin." I said breaking the silence as I raced to him.
"Jemma!" He smiled standing up and scooping me up into his arms. "Look Jemma i am so sorry and I just-." I interrupted him by pecking his lips. He just stood there dumbfounded with me still in his arms.
He smiled and squeezed me into his arms as he gave me a long sweet kiss. We pulled away and smiled looking over at mom, Nami, Luke, and Brian.
"Oh get a shroom." Brian teased and we both chuckled.
"Jemma?" Austin asked in a more broad voice as we got serious again. He set me down and starred deep into my eyes. We just looked at each other for what felt like forever as I let myself get lost in his eyes.
"Will you go out with me?" He asked and for a minute I just stood. I love Austin but I don't like anyone else flirting with him and trying to make him theirs. I don't want to run the risk of someone stealing him and his heart from me.
I need a happily ever after for all my hard work, right?
"Austin." I looked him square in he eyes "yes!" I basically squealed as he pulled me in for another kiss. Everyone crowded in with a bunch of squeals and and yells. I could barely hear but I was too happy to care. I finally got my happily ever after.

================================

              Tell me what you think. 🤔
              I wanna know.😕😐😳😱                    What did you think about it? Jaustin is finally a thing!!!!!!!!!!😱😌🤗🙂😊😄😀😁😃😍😍
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘