out of her league

*mostly fluff and little bit of angst. picture I used above was edited by @toxic_elixir *

"Hey sexy!" Shawn Mendes shouted from across the hall at none other than Camila Cabello, the hottest girl in school.

Camila rolled her eyes at the younger boy's antics, this was a normal thing for Camila.

Shawn strutted across the hall confidently, reaching Camila and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"When are you going to let me take you on that date?" He asked smoothly, pressing his front into Camila's back.

Camila wiggled out of Shawn's grip and pushed him away slightly.

"When you control that little friend of yours in your pants." Camila smirked, watching Shawn's eyes widen and his cheeks turn red as he covered the bulge forming in his pants.

"Fuck!" Shawn muttered, reaching for a book in his backpack to cover up the bulge in his jeans..

Shawn turned around, hearing an all too familiar laugh. Finding where the laugh was coming from, he saw his best friend Liam doubled over, laughing his ass off.

Of course leave it up to his best friend to laugh at his embarrassment.

Shawn quickly shuffled away from Camila with his history book in hand covering his pants.

Shawn was thankful that Camila's locker was near the boys bathroom. Casting a glare at Liam, who was practically in tears now, he made his way into the school's bathroom.

In all honestly, Shawn just wanted to get into Camila's pants. It's been a goal of his since he was a freshman and Camila was a sophomore.

Shawn has always been sort of a "fuckboy", sweet talking girls only to fuck them over in the end, literally.

He doesn't know why he's been so stuck on getting into Camila's pants for so long. He assumes it because he wants to break the 'Cabello strike out', which isn't the case at all.

Camila's never been with someone sexually therefore she's a virgin. She's had a few boyfriends along the way but none of them have ever lasted long enough to be able have sex with her.

Thus, the Cabello strike out and Shawn was determined to break it.

"You know, instead of coming off as a complete horndog, you should try a different approach." The silence of the restroom was broken by Liam's voice, trying to give Shawn some helpful advice since his ideas didn't seem to be working.

Shawn emerged from the bathroom stall after successfully getting rid of his boner and not in the way you're thinking of! He wouldn't jerk himself off in his school's bathroom in the middle of the day.

Shawn rolled his eyes at Liam. "Look Liam, I got this. Sooner or later she'll cave in and I'll give her the best fuck of her life." Shawn smirked at his older companion.

"From the looks of it, you don't have it. How about you throw away the fuck boy card just long enough to gain her trust. Once you have that, she'll think you changed for her and give you an actual chance and then boom! You get to take away Camila Cabello's virginity, ending the Cabello strike out."

Shawn looked at his best friend as if he was some sort of American hero. "Liam you're a fucking genius!" Shawn praised, gripping his older best friend's shoulders and standing on his tippy toes to plant a sloppy kiss against his cheek.

"What can I say." Liam said nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulders.

Shawn went home that day with a new mind set, he was going to drop the fuck boy card like Liam had stated and become the perfect gentleman. He was determined to get into Camila's pants and he would do whatever it took to accomplish his goal.