Sunday Morning With Hottie!

we reached outside and he exclaimed! "Mahi! what you doing here?" Mahi replied "any prob?"
she was gonna burst into tears, but she did not...

i told Armaan "yo dude look over here" snapping my fingers, and i added "you broke just because of the age diff?" he replied "ya so?"
i screamed "didn't you think about her?"

he said "nah, i gotta think about myself first, im the one who gets teased in my gang, and fyi i just dated her outta pity!" Mahi replied "what the fuck you asshole, FUCK OFF"
i added "ya please, go away"

he said "yeah, i woudn't care less, BYE, see you never" and he walked back into the club... i was expecting Mahi yo burst into tears, but she did not, she seemed like a strong person.

i asked her "hey Mahi?"
she replied "yeah"
and i asked "why didn't you cry?"
she said "why should i? i dont care now"
i said "oh okay thats good"
she said "okay im gonna go now"
i said "well yeah, fine, but gimme your number"

she walked away and said "you'll find me" i replied "huh? how?"
she said "don't worry"
i said "okay cool, bye"
she replied "nah dude, don't say bye"
i asked "why?"
she said "because we'll meet again"
i said "okay then, see you later!"
and she walked away

well aft all this shit i did not wanna go back into the party, so i just went home and messaged Adii "im home"
she viewed my message like 4 hours later, and they reached back home at 6 in the morning...

i said "im going for a walk!"
they said "okay we're gonna sleep the whole day"
i said "i'll not be home whole day then"
they said "ya fine"

i went outta the house and really wished that i had Mahi's number so i could call her, but uh i did not...
anyways i walked and went to college around 8 to the library bc i needed help in assignments

i entered and the librarian said "here on a sunday morning?" i said "well yeah hahah nothing to do" she said "okay go on, the library closes at 12"

i entered and wow what do i see? Hottie! i walked and when he saw me he asked "are you nerd?"
i said "hell no!"
he reminded me "its a sunday?!"
i said "hahah so whatt? can i sit next to you?"

i grabbed a book, and talked to him, and he was such a nice person! he explained me a few shit about Literature, after a while we just sat with earphones and when we saw it was 12.30 we decided to leave...!

we walked towards the door, but wow again! LOCKED!