Trust?

next morning we had Language first then Literature, unfortunately no writing classes today, when i entered hottie's class it was really hard to look into his eyes, but i did, bc now i truly have a crush on him and no one understands me...

hottie announced "still no one interested in writing classes?" 3 more students raised their hands and in my mind i was like "why ugh now i cant have alone time with him!" Karan said "okay you guys start from tomorrow after Literature" when class was about to end Karan took out his phone, all i knew that professorss cant use their phones in lectures, but shockingly he messaged me "i need to meet you asap, after class, behind the canteen"

idk why was he calling me behind the canteen, Aditi had to go for her job after class, thankgod, she said "byee" i said "byee Aditi! see you at home!"

i walked to Karan and when i saw him i asked "why'd you call me here?" he said "there's gonna be a meeting and checking of professors tables, so i need you to keep these cigarette packets with you!" i asked "but why me?" he said "i've never trusted anyone as much as i trust you" he held my hand , gave me the packets and smiled and said "thankyou"

he ran off before i could reply back to him, i walked home and the line 'i've never trusted anyone as much as i trust you' was repeating in my head, when i reached home no one was there, i messaged Karan "when do i give you the packets back?" he replied after 15 minutes saying "at 3 PM?" i said "okay, where?" he said "i'll come to you"

i decided to go to subway for lunch and as i entered a girl waved at me, i walked closer and i screamed "MAHII!" she screamed back "SAM!" i ran to her, i said "OMG MAHII YOU WERE RIGHT! WE DID MEET!" she said "see? i told ya"

i told "bitch im done with your shit, gimme your number" she said "haha okayy wait" i took her number and saved it in my phone and i was relieved, i asked her "why you here all alone?" she said "Armaan ne sath chod dia..." i said "so?" she replied "haha im joking. my friends are otw" i said "cool!"

after a while these 2 pretty girls came in, and Mahi said "there! there they are!" i turned around, they walked to us and Mahi said "Dhara, Laila meet Samira aka Sam" they said "heyyy!" i said "hii guys"

they sat down and we talked for hours and when i checked my phone it was 2:45 and i had too rush out, i said "sorry guys i gotta go!" Dhara said "ohh, wish you could stay anyways nice meeting you!" Laila said "byeee take care" Mahi said "byeee Sam" i said "sorry ya, byee guys, thanks it was fun meeting you!"