KISS?

i said "Karan, the stain is still there and i don't have anything to hide it" he said " i have an idea, there is this okay? he literally put his hand on my waist, it really felt like my fate was in my favor, he added "oye! are you okay?" i said "yaya no problem!" it felt so good and relaxing, he drove me home, and again i said "thankyou for today!" and walked off when he called me from the back to say "last night you gave me a kiss and a hug, so why not today?"

i was drop dead shocked, did i actually kiss him, i ran towards him and hugged him, he asked "what about the kiss?" i said "some other time" and i ran off, i quickly rang the door bell, Mishty opened the door and i ran to the toilet, she said "yo? what happened?" but i did not answer

i sat on the toilet seat and started to think if i kissed him or not, because i hope not, he's 27 and i am 20, Aditi pulled me into her room and asked "dude whats going on? you're out almost the whole day, yesterday, today!" i said "n-n-nothing's wrong" she added "Karan ke sath kuch to hai? dude i told you, he's a teacher, you can't date him!" i said "no yarrr its nothing!"

she touched my shoulders and said "tell me!"

i said "okay, listen, yesterday i lied to you, Karan asked me out for sheeshah and drinks and i said okay, i was too high so i only remembered that i hugged him and said thankyou for the night, and today we went for coffee so when i left the car, he asked 'yesterday you gave me a hug and a kiss so why not today?' i hugged him and when he asked for a kiss, i said later...

Aditi was staring at me, i sadi "Adii! babe say something!" i shaked her and said again "say something!" she said "stfu, lemme think" i said "okay" after a moment she said "call him and ask!" i said "hell no!" she reported back "HELL YES!" Adii picked my phone and called him..

he picked up the call and i said "h-h-hii Karan!" Aditi stared at me! Karan said "ya tell me" i straight away came to the point "did i kiss you last night?" he replied "no, you did not i was joking!" i said "okay thankyou bye sorry" and i cut the call

Aditi asked "what did he say?" i replied "he was joking" we sighed, it was reilef and we fell on the bed as if we were gazing upon the stars, and i said "Adii, i like Karan" Aditi gave me the death stare and she said "eww no wtf is wrong with youuuu! you can't date him! age difference madam!" i said "ugh whatever..."

Aditi never liked it when i would talk about Karan, idk why, i guess i gotta stop sharing shit related about Karan to Aditi!