2.1

Harry:

I wake up beside Ed in his bed and all I can think of is how I got fucking drunk after the kiss with Louis. I lost him when he went to look for Hannah and I am guessing that they are asleep somewhere else in Ed's house.

"Can you stop thinking so loud? Like I can almost hear the wheels turning inside your small little head" I hear a really tired Ed say beside me.

"Fuck you man" I give him the finger before I leave the bed. I know that it might not be the best thing to do when he let me sleep in his bed but then again he is my best friend so he shouldn't mind.

I feel the headache creeping up on me and I absolutely hate it. I know that I will need to walk down stairs to get a pain killer and it's absolutely killing me, because I hate walking in stairs with a headache.

I open the door and to my surprise there is Louis. With a glass of water and the pain killers.

"I thought I heard you and Ed talking from down stairs and thought that you might need those" He says and gives me a cute little smile.

"Thank you" I say and gives him a smile back. I take the water from him and takes two pain killers. When I have swallowed them I look at him.

"Thank you" I say again and give him a kiss on the cheek before I walk to the bathroom to freshen up, because I can taste the old alcohol in my mouth and it's fucking disgusting. I probably smell like a bar right now.

I look myself in the mirror and see that I look like absolutely shit. My hair is everywhere and I have bags under my eyes. I decide to take a piss before I jump in to the shower... sure Ed would never know if I peed in his shower but I guess I can show a little respect to his house... plus I don't know if Louis is going to shower after me and I don't want him to stand in my pee.. it would be awkward.

"I will go and wake Hannah up, I kind of really want to do something today, and if she isn't awake before 1pm then we aren't going to do anything." I hear Louis say from the other side of the door.

"Or you can let her sleep and you and me can do something" I say and take one of Ed's extra toothbrushes and stars brushing my teeth.

"Yeah, that is probably a better idea because she will probably be pissed off at me for waking her up otherwise" I hear him say and I smile because damn he sounds so fucking adorable and I can't stand it, he is so fucking amazing!

"I will be done in 10 min" I say and spit out the toothpaste. I jump in to the shower to just get the smell of alcohol off from me. I really don't want to smell like an alcoholic when I walk around with Louis, it wouldn't be the impression that I want to give him.