Chapter 3

~Jaycee~

Should I trust them? They don't seem mean they seem nice and welcoming. I was talking to myself in my head.

Ya that's normal.

"So lets play a game!" Harry said.

The boys cheered and I nodded.

"Have you ever?" Liam suggested the boys nodded and looked at me I just nodded.

"Me first" louis screamed.

We all had ten fingers up.

"Have you ever eaten anything disgusting because of a dare?" He asked.

Zayn put a finger down so did louis and niall. My fingers stayed up.

And the game went on.

When we finally got to Harry's house a lady and a girl maybe 20 were standing outside of the house waving and crying.

We all jumped out and harry ran to give them a hug. When harry introduced me the mother kept glaring at me.

Harry seemed to notice because he told his mom he needed to talk to her.

~Harry~

Well that was weird my mom kept glaring at Jaycee.

I took my mom in to the other room and asked her why she was acting like that. And she said she can't tell me.

And walked out.

I was in her room and didn't know what to do so I just looked around when my eyes landed on a family photo.

We were in the hospital. There was me gemma and mom and dad and a baby.

Who's the baby??

She looked familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I decided I would ask my mom.

I went down stairs and saw the lads watching TV with Jaycee she looked so cute.

I finally spotted my mom here goes nothing.

"Mom who is this baby?" I asked when I said that she seemed to go pale.

"Mom?" I asked again.

"Get everyone together in the family room and I will tell you." She said staring off into space.

I gathered everyone and we all sat on the couch which wasn't easy because it was a small couch.

"There is a secret I have been wanting to tell you....." She started

(A/N) cliff hanger lets do 5 votes and 5 comments and 5 more reads for the next chapter :) PLEASE COMMENT