Chapter 6

Jaycee

On the way home my eyes started to close. I rested my head on someone's shoulder and fell asleep.

~dream~

"Get back here!" My so called dad screamed running towards me with a knife." "He never loved you" he screamed talking about harry.

The dream kept going on and he abused me worse and worse.

I couldn't take it. I screamed and woke up.

~reality~

I woke up and looked around I was in someone's house. But I was alone.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note.

"Dear jaycee, we saw you were peacefully asleep and we decided to not wake you. We had to go to an interview and didn't think you would want to go. We will be home in about 2 hours. The doors are locked. See you later! Love the boys"

I smiled and walked to the bathroom to get a shower. While in the shower I kept hearing strange noises. They sounded like footsteps.

They were getting closer and closer. I hopped out of the shower and changed quickly. I walked out of the room and saw a dark shadow. It came closer and closer. It lifted something up. And then everything went dark.

~harry~

We pulled into the driveway. There was a black van in the car. Someone had a bag the size of a kid in it. She threw the bag in the back of her fan and started driving away.

I ran after the can screaming for her to come back. I knew who was in the back of the van... It was jaycee.