Chapter 4

~Jaycee~

"The secret is..." She started

We were all on our seats.

"Harry Jaycee is your little sister" she said. I promise everything in the world stopped.

Harry looked like he just seen a ghost and all the other boys looked scared.

"W-what" harry asked. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I never liked Jaycee. She just didn't give me the special vibes like you did and now you are a popstar." Anne said "so I gave her up for adoption she's useless".

I looked down at the ground my eyes started to tear and I just felt like running.

So I started running I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going but I was going somewhere.

It started to rain so I went inside a big building.

It looked like a dance studio.

I found a radio and turned it on A team started playing and I danced.

I loved dance I have been dancing since I was two and I am extremely flexible. When the song stopped I heard clapping. I turned around to see the boys standing there. In amazement.

~Harry~

Just as Jaycee ran out the room I turned to my mother and said "how could you say that she is amazing and she is talented." I was beyond mad and I could see so were the lads.

"Oh yeah what is her talent?" She asked.

I was stuck.

"I don't know yet but everyone has talent!" I grabbed my coat and ran out the door followed by the boys.

We saw Jaycee run into a building We followed her and heard A team playing I watched her turn and flip and do a Chinstand. When it was over we started clapping. She turned around and seemed to be surprised we were there and praising her.

I think we just found her talent.

(A/N) PLEASE COMMENT! Question what is your favorite one direction song? Mine is Best song ever :)