Chapter 5

~ Jaycee ~

"Man your really flexible" niall said.

"Thanks" I said starting to blush.

"Don't listen to our mom we love you! And I am so glad we found you!" Harry said bending down to my height.

I smiled and gave him a big hug.

"Do you want to come with us on tour?" He asked I nodded I don't want to stay with mom.

"Ok let's get you home and you can pack" zayn said grabbing my hand.

"I don't have anything" I said quietly.

"Well that's about to change we are taking you shopping!" Liam said.

I laughed and said "don't spend money on me!"

"Why that is my job to spoil my little sister" harry said.

" you don't have to!" I said.

He smiled and picked me up and we walked out to the limo and went to the mall.

When we got there we went to justice and I walked over to the pj section when a girl maybe 14 came up.

"Back off little s*** they don't want you around they want me!" She said I didn't move and that made her made she slapped me and punched me.

"Hey don't hit my little sister" harry said picking me up while zayn and liam help her back.

"Omg liam and zayn are touching me!" She squealed fangirling.

Zayn and liam dumped her in the dressing room and we bought the stuff and left. Cause we had to go and get me fixed up.

After the mall we all went abck to their apartment and just hung