Rap monster=Kill me

Part two

"let go of me."

I was subtle. Tears building in my eyes but I blinked them away. I let go of him slowly as he turned around.

I chuckled with no sound of sarcasm.

"why so suddenly? you hate my hug? what's the problem?" I asked .Staring up at his eyes even I knew I can't .

His eyes is a symbol of an anger. He looked down at me as I stepped back away from him.

"Don't talked to me like you didn't knew it. we're the problem." he said and pointed between us.

He know.

Keeping on my act. I Chuckled and pulled my hair  back . I moved forward to him and my lips landed to his.

It's a short one-sided kiss. The kiss I regret. Moving back  tears slipped out of my eyes. I shed it right away.

He scoffed.

"what's the problem?" I repeated the question but my face knew the answer.

"see? you did realize. We're falling apart. That's what happened. Now ,let just stop acting-"

"nothing happened with us. We're fine. Just like always." I cut him . I face the other side. Can't stand looking at him no more.

"stop lying to yourself. It make you looked stupid." He said and walked away. My chest started to rise and fall.

"So now I'm the one who are stupid?!" my just now slow voice I raised to the top of my lung. Still holding the tears I turned to him who were just few steps away. I walked to him.

My face shows anger and that's all .

"Who's the one that cheated first when I was gone For damn one day?! you or me?! take back your word ,Namjoon! I was trying to keep this relationship! but,you just wanted other girl!" I shouted.

"I did!but, remember who's the one that were begging for me to come back! who's the one that were crying asking for me! If it's not because of your pathetic self ,I could just choose many better girl that were not pathetic as you! a girl who could understand my need! who was not crazy over me! "

He stopped. Looking down at me. At the moment,he make me felt like a slut. He called me PATHETIC.

With that I slapped his face .hard. His cheek where I used to kiss gone red. The hand I used to slapped him was closing my mouth.

We both wide eyes. shocked with my action.

"I-I'm s-sorry.." I was stuttering. I was crying it all till I can't say anything more .Without thinking I walked away . I took my phone and goes out the house.

Why did I f*cking did that?! Why am I so idiot for doing that?! he must wanted to break up with me!

With that thought ,I stopped my  running. I lean on the nearest wall and fell on the ground. The tears was like a waterfall by now.

My hand grasping my chest. My mind keep telling myself to stop thinking it but I just can't.

He's done with me. He would left me. He would be with other girl. He would be kissing not me but other girl. He was no more about me.