Chapter 1

A/n this is my first thing I've ever wrote on wattpad so I hope it's good

Maybe I should introduce myself, my name is Holly Reijden I am 18 years old. I am a heiress to billions of pounds and hundreds of companies, recently my father (Dominic Reijden) bought some shares in a company called this is us. Days later he bought the company and is now in control of it, I didn't know what it was until my father told me.

"ONE DIRECTION IM A BIG FAN not" I say sarcastically " good" he says back "because your gonna go on tour with them" "WHAT NO IM NOT" I screamed " YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!" "Or I think I can" he muttered back. As soon as he said it to big men wearing black suits came and picked me up and shoved my into a car with blacked out windows. A half an hour later we stopped and I graabed on to the set as they pulled me out the car like it was pulling a ribbon to open a present for your birthday. " LET GO OF ME" I screamed as 5 boys came of a big red bus to see what was going on, as they were about to ask my fater pulled up in a car behind us and said " put her on the bus and cuff her down she's not going anywhere and give the key to that blonde guy" he said pointing at Niall. They cuffed my arms and legs to a chair and because of my screaming the man in the suit tapped my mouth shut. And have the key t Niall. "Oi" my father said as Niall got of the bus "only un cuff her when the bus is moving. Understood" he said in a mean voice, Niall nodded his head nervously. They all climbed back into the big red bus, the driver started to drive away and all they did was state at me. I mumbled something and Harry came towards me and ripped the tape from around my mouth "SON OF A BITCH" I scream out " sorry" Harry says back "aren't you gonna untie me?" "Oh right yes" Niall says before stumbling towards me and in cuffing my legs first sneakily look up my skirt. Then slowly moving to in cuff my hands. The other boys notice Niall looking and whisper to him " so Niall what kind is she wearing?" "Huh" "what kinda knickers we saw you looking and by the look on her face so did she" "oh pink frilly" " nice" Harry says with a cheeky wink.

An hour later

"She's not said anything in a hour is she dead ?" Niall asked....