Chapter 31

Holly's P.O.V

About An hour after I was changed into a hybrid I was testing how to change into and out of werewolf form. imagine the look on the boys face when they see me...

Hey that's a good idea me, I should listen to you more often. I quickly shifted into the big bad wolf I am, and sprinted out the door passed 'The Lord' who was shocked. Haha LOL. I was ten times faster now could make good mileage. I bursted through the door of or house...

Zayn's P.O.V

We got back to the house in record time to see what was up with Holly. I know your probably thinking why didn't we help her? she was safe on the other side of the mushrooms. about a hour later a big white wolf came through the front door. Ok then...

Louis' P.O.V

A white wolf came through the door, my first instinct was to attack so I shifted, and lunged and the wolf. as I was flying through the air the wolf changed into Holly and she pushed me away so hard I went through the living room wall scaring poor Nialler. he looked at me like a lost puppy looking for his love. e.g Holly. his cute little face brighten up when he saw Holly. I thought she was a vampire.

Holly's P.O.V

'I thought she was a vampire' I'm pretty sure that was Louis' thoughts

"Oh dear loubear I am a vampire" I said flashing my pearly white fangs at him. confusion written on his face.

"I asked my good friend Steph to change me into a hybrid, hurt like a bitch but worth the pain because I'm the only one on earth" *evil laugh*

Lord Payne burst through the door with shock and longing on his face. He can't have me now because I'm more powerful than god himself, let's see if I'm good or bad shall we....