Chapter 23

Holly's P.O.V

Ok so now I'm stood looking at Conor, oh am I pissed! I noticed all the boys eyes change to a yellowish colour, and fur grow all over there body. Each one of the guys had a different coloured fur.

Niall- blonde/gold.

Liam- cream colour.

Harry- a nice brown colour.

Zayn- black as midnight itself.

And poor Louis had poo coloured fur.

They ripped of the ropes that bound them together, and charged at the very smug Conor. they were about two meters away, when 12 other vampires burst through the door. They all charged at them and I tried to reach out to them, but it was as if a protective field had formed itself around them. They looked at me wide eyed in shock an horror. Looks like I have another power...

Caitlin's P.O.V

It all happened so fast, I stumbled backwards and caught my hand on a piece of paper that cut it. drops of my ruby red blood dropped on the floor each vampire charged at me. I screamed and huddled to the floor and closed my eyes. nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see my protected like the boys were just moments ago. everything was to much, like Holly a vampire, the boys are werewolfs and even Liam one I couldn't take it anymore. I just felt like fainting. so darkness took over me....