Chapter 32

Holly's P.O.V

I've decided to let the bad side of my take over. *evil laugh* I bet I looked all innocent and sweet, but no one can see the inside of my. hehe. I looked at everyone's shocked faces as they saw me as a powerful hybrid. Maybe to gain me power I should see The Lord Of The UnderWorld. I looked at the boys who looked so shocked that they look like there about to die. hmmm can werewolves read minds? I looked at them again as the all slowly nodded there head. CRAP! they looked so deep in thought that it occurred to me that they could be having a mind convocation so I peeped into their minds. it was only fair really they looked in mine so I get to look I theirs. to my exact thought they were having a convo through a mind link, oh dear there thinking about taking my down before I see Lucifer (Lord Of The UnderWorld) only if they knew I expected their attack and were ready for it. The all pounced on my, well tried I froze them In the air as I walked towards them.

"Pity looks like the change has gone to my head, and it's all Niall's fault if I didn't see my mate with a prostitute then I wouldn't have got it, now time to go see Lucifer hope you plan on hanging around all day I need distance"

I blew a cheeky kiss to the and sped out the door, and with that I was gone..