Chapter 29

Holly's P.O.V

Ok so I just ran of a waterfall. PERFECT! then I ran into a FUCKING TREE. I screamed again for some reason, maybe it's from anger I'm known to have anger issues. anyway, I jump back up and sprint of again trying to get as far away as possible. I see something or should I say someone in my line of path, I crash right into them, fly over them and roll down the hill. I look up and see Lord Payne. FUCKING PERFECT! note the sarcasm...

Niall's P.O.V

So after Holly ran out I ripped apart the bitch I was with, I couldn't help but laugh at the face she pulled.

Constant screams came from the woods, Liam and Caitlin bursts through the door, looking scared.

"Where's Holly"

They laughed

"Like you care" Liam replied looking at the dead bitch on the floor.

"Well just tell me if course I care" I growled causing Caitlin to cower away. Liam noticed PERFECT.

"what is going on between you two did something happen when we were knocked out?"

"Yes, Niall blamed me for Holly being kidnapped!"

Liam looked pissed, suddenly he lunged at me...

Holly's P.O.V

I refused to go back with Lord Payne, so a huge fight broke out. He throw a large stick into my leg causing me to scream. God that pissed me off, I use my power to through a tree into him. As the tree had him trapped I vamp speeded off...

Louis' P.O.V

Me, Harry and Zayn were all shopping and decided to take a peaceful walk through the Forest back to the house. we heard about three screams, which we assumed came from Holly and became scared. We saw her, Holly, running towards use, she sprinted passed use with about ten other vampires one her trail, INCLUDING LORD PAYNE!

Harry's P.O.V

So Holly ran passed use being chased by Lord Payne, running to a witches hideout. makes sense *note the sarcasm*