Chapter 1: The beginning of a new idea

On a Saturday morning, Shane was walking his dog outside, when he sees his girlfriend Bridgit. He tries to catch up to her, but he couldn't get close enough. So, he sent her a text message saying to turn around. When Bridgit sees him she's really happy. She runs over to Shane and hugs him. She gives him a kiss on the cheek. They went to Bridgit's place because Shane was full of anger. Shane was angry at his parents because they were mad he didn't clean his room when he did.

"Shane don't be upset baby. I love you so much and you're the best boyfriend ever" Bridgit told Shane

"Bridg, my parents are mad at me because I didn't clean my room when I did, I can't stand my parents" Shane said angrily

"Shane I love you for who you are and what you want or think. I truly believe that you cleaned up your room, please baby don't get angry about this" Bridg said

"But Bridgit you don't understand, my parents are saying I didn't clean my room when I really did, baby, I know you believe me, but I can't even begin to say how much I hate my parents"

"Shane we should get a relationship helper" Bridgit said

"A relationship helper?" Shane questioned

"Yeah it's where a person comes and helps us with our relationship. They help us have a smooth transition in our hearts and relationship, I think I'd be nice." Bridgit said

"Let's do it" Shane did

When Bridgit is looking for the relationship helper, Shane is just siting there watching Bridgit look for people. A woman and her daughter came up on the search. As Shane and Bridgit were looking at the people, the person they've been looking for has came to them. The idea that Bridgit liked these people meant this plan might work. So Bridgit decided to give a call to the people and see if they are still available for relationship helper. This was a great idea, according to Bridgit. There was this information spot. Bridgit starting to Shane. It was a brief description. The information spot really interested Bridgit. After a while, Bridgit gets call back from these people with their final decision.