Chapter 5: love between shidgit

Shane and Bridgit look at each other for a while. They have also come to this special spot to remind them of the memories. There is no time to worry about the bad memories in the relationship between Bridgit and Shane. Now it's time to make the real promises of relationship. Now it's time to time to rise from the dark and rejoice to the heavens above about having such a great relationship. Now it's time to lift our love from the quicksands of racial injustice to the solid rocks of brotherhood. Now it's time to make justice a reality for of God's children. And when this happens, and when they allow love to flow through them, when they let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, they will be able to speed up that love with each other all over again. To them this love has just powers derived from the consent of the connection. To them this love is not a joke. It is not a big thing to freak out over. It is an ordinary relationship; a normal love between two people that love each other; the most beautiful thing ever established on the face of the globe. A love life between Shane and Bridgit is amazing, where the love never dies and the love continues. Something they will always be there between the two love birds. Something that they both share, and something that actually means something to them. Shane and Bridgit hug in the middle of the room, Des doesn't know what to say, so she runs off to a new room. Des goes and cries. While Shane and Bridgit be in love downstairs, Des waits for Bridgit to look for her. Shaking in the room. Des will never understand why this happen.