Not can everyone perfect

Dena's POV

"Well Sensei you seem to enjoy my singing?" I got up, my knife in my shirt. I hugged him. I pulled out my knife silently and into his back. He fell to the ground and he didn't get back up. Everyone looked at me in suprise. I chuckled. "Never be off guard." I spat at him. He got off the ground and healed. I looked suprised and so does everyone else. "Hey kids get in here! We got to teach!" I heard the 'pro' assassin say. We all headed inside.

~skip to middle of lesson~

"You! Through me an ice breaker." "Uhh? Hey there?" "No! Make it interesting like a full tongue kiss. Everyone's had a full tongue kiss right. Raise you hand if you've had a full tongue kiss. Everyone raised there hand. "Umm Professor Bitch we've all had a full tongue kiss." She scanned the room and saw me and Nogisa. Everyone looked at us. "You two never had a full tongue kiss?" Everyone gasped. "N-no." We said in unison. We laughed nervously. "Well? Practice on eachother!" Professor Bitch said. We leaned in and kissed. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and we pulled away. I wiped my mouth. "P-please continue!" I said. I gagged. So did he. The bell rang for lunch. We went outside. We went our separate ways. "Not everyone can be perfect you know?!" I looked up to see three girls one of them Professor Bitch. "You know Nagisa is mine!" The two on the side of Professor Bitch said. "S-sorry you can h-have him." I gave up. I walked away. I fell to the ground. I looked to see Professor Bitch standing on my tail. "P-please get off!" I yelled. Sensei saw and ran over. "Excuse me but you are not allowed to harm my students or I harm you." Sensei said. Professor Bitch ran off to who knows where. I look to my right to thank Sensei but he was gone and instead I see Professor make-out with Nagisa and run off to the shed. I teared up. I ran under my tree and started balling. "Are you ok?" I turn to see Karma.