The Mistake

Dena's POV

"No. Nagisa and Professor Bitch are off to the shed. Hear it? The moaning and groaning?" I said obviously pissed off and crying. He walked off to the shed and came out with Professor Bitch in just a bra and some underwear. Then came out Nagisa. Half naked and half dressed. I was staring. I looked away in disgust. "LOOK PROFESSOR BITCH THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND DENA OVER THERE AND SHE WAS CRYING! NO ONE LIKES YOU! GO AWAY YOU SLUT!!!" She got up and ran off. "And you Nagisa. I expected more from you." He said walking away. Nagisa ran over to me. "Dena i'm-" "Don't touch me." I said looking down my bangs covering my face. "It was a mistake I swear." He explained. Every once and a while I would take a peek at his
6-pack. "She forcefully did everything you saw to me and sh-she even hurt me." I looked at him. That kept echoing through my mind. I turned to a wolf and ran off to find her at main school. I walked over still in wolf form. I jumped on her making her fall pinning her down. I barked at her and growls here and there. I turned back to a human. "You hurt Nagisa?!" I screamed. She was shooken up so I had the advantage. "Never go back to the End class." I stated. I got up and walked off but as I was walking away of course there had to be bullys. "Hey I'm gonna end you like your class is gonna end." They said walking towards me. I didn't move a muscle. "Go ahead do it then. See you can't do it. And you never had the balls to try." I stated walking back. "Kids we have to go somewhere so follow me." Mister Karasuma said.

~Time skip till we arrive~

I got this. We walked inside sneaking around. We made it upstairs.

~Time skip till the club~

"Plan B?" Karma said. Everyone looked at me and Nagisa. "What?" We asked. Dang it. "Nagisa come on its ok I'm with you. It's not like the other girls are with us." I said. It was only me and Nagisa. Nagisa had to dress up like a girl. "Hey hottie. Wanna come hang with me?" A guy said. "Umm sorry but I-" "Nagisa we have to look casual go with him!" I whisper yelled. "I thought you would be nicer than those girls!" Nagisa whispered. He went with that guy to who knows where and I went to the door. Dang it. A bouncer. "Hey little lady wanna come hang with us?" "Back off before I make you regret it." I said holding the pin. They ran off when I flashed and I kept walking. I need to find Nagisa. I found them sitting and talking. "Nagisa you mind if we go now way too many guys hitting on me!" I lied. He nodded. "But we just started talking." He said. "We'll do it again some time!" Nagisa yelled. We walked off. "We have a problem." I said. "Just what we need." Nagisa said. "Hey Nagisa you escaped before I could show you my signature dance moves." He said dancing. I watched him ruin a guys jacket. The guy grabbed the guy dancing shirt and lectured him about it. "Hey mister!" "What?" I used my leg to kick his face. "Hey take those moves to the dance floor and find another lady!" I said cold. Nagisa said some stuff to him then we went to the bouncer. "Hey Mister bouncer looks like this guy had too many Takila shots and he passed out someone's gonna trip over the guy!" I giggled. "Thanks for pointing it out." I nodded. We snuck to the door and opened it. "It's open!" I said. Nagisa ran off. Everyone came out. I cheered. "OK too many guys asked me out I am not kidding." I said. Everyone chuckled. "Hey Nagisa you changed out of your dress. It loomed cute on you." I flirted with him. He blushed. "Yeah you would make a great cover girl and a great wallpaper." Karma said showing a photo of Nagisa as a girl. "Delete that now!" Nagisa said. We headed up to the roof where Mr. Takaoka. "Nagisa! Dena how about we do a little rematch!" He insisted. "No one interferring." I looked at Nagisa. He had worry in his eyes. Just then Mr Takaoka threw the antidote in the air destroyed it. Me and Nagisa had looks in our eyes no one could explain. If looks could kill. Mr. Takaoka would be dead. We got our knifes ready. We were about to strike when something hit us in the back. We picked up the thing and but it in a pocket. We charged at Mr Takaoka with all we could and took him down. I grabbed my shocker stick and shocked Mr. Takaoka. "You don't diserve us as your kids." I spat. We walked back to the group. "We put everything we had into that strike." I said breathing hard. "Yep and now for serious nonsense." Karma said and pushed me on top of Nagisa. We were now staring into eachothers eyes. Me on top Nagisa on bottom. Mr. Karasuma chuckled and walked off. Everyone looked at us intensely. I leaned in and kissed Nagisa. Everyone cheered. I got off of Nagisa and helped him up. We hugged for celebration for acomplishing this difficult task and we held hands.

~Time Skip Till Back At Hotel~

We told everyone they would be ok. I got a message so I opened it and saw the picture of Nagisa dressed as a girl. I laughed and plastered it up on Rikuo and everyone saw it. Nagisa started yelling at me. "Delete that now! Turn it off! I'm not proud of that!" Nagisa yelled. I laughed clucking my stomach I stopped laughing. I took it off and kissed Nagisa. Everyone was happy and would make fun of Nagisa and once and a while. I sure can't wait for another task.

1000 WORDS!!!!!