The Dress pt 2

"F-fine but only if you wear this for the rest of the year." He said holding up a maid outfit. "If you wear mine for the rest of the year." I said. He nodded and I sighed and we both went to the bathroom to change. We walked back to the classroom. I gulped before I slid the door to walk into the classroom. I sat down in my seat. I could all ready feel eyes checking me out. "Why are you wearing that?" Karma asked holding back laughter. "Look at Nagisa and it'll explain." I said with no expression. He took a glance at Nagisa and couldn't hold back his laughter. He bursting into laughter made everyone look at us. I sighed as I heard cat whistles and laughs. Korosensei took a look at us and blushed. "Korosensei can I have a word with you." I asked. He walked over and I whispered in his ear. "Take your eyes off of me and teach before I rip your tenticles out and shove them down your throat." I smiled after I said that. Everyone looked at me. "Dena-Chan I think you look cute!" Nagisa whispered in my ear. "HOW DARE YOU make me lose my pride this way?!" I whisper yelled. He shrugged and sat back his chair. I kicked him out of his chair and Korosensei turned around. "Oh sorry my foot just kinda..." I paused thinking of the word, "slipped." I finished smirking. I bit my lip holding back my massive laughter. After school me and Nagisa were walking home still in our outfits. A breeze of wind came. Making my skirt go up. I held it down as much as I could. Since I wasn't looking where I was going the wind blew me off balance which made me fall. Nagisa caught me. He smiled down on me before connecting our lips. When we pulled apart I licked his nose and stood up. He chuckled wiping away my saliva. I giggled. I felt someone's presence so I went to the forest dragging Nagisa with me. I knelt down taking Nagisa down too. But when I was going down at my maximum speed my skirt went up. Nagisa blushed. Nagisa stood up. I tackled him. I was on top of him as and he was on bottom. No I never really sensed a presence but I wanting Nagisa and me alone. Me and him in the forest alone. I kissed him rough. I started kissing his neck searching for a soft spot. I found it and left a hickey. I got off realizing what I was about to do. He leaned up covered in red. "S-sorry Nagisa." I said as I got up and ran to my house. The next day I arrived at school. I saw Nagisa. I quickly looked away. "Dena it's ok what you did I kinds liked it." He said. I looked back and smiled. We held hands walking to class. We arrived and we sat in out seats in the back. Karma looked at Nagisa's neck and chuckled. "What did you to do last night?" He smirked. "Nothing that bad." I teased Nagisa. Nagisa blushed which made me giggle. "Still wearing the maid outfit?" Karma asked. "We made a deal tch and apperently your supposed to keep deals." I laughed.