Turned him on

Warning this chapter contains inappropriate content YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

He kissed my neck looking for a soft spot. Once he found it I moaned loudly. "Shh you don't want your neighbors to hear." He chuckled. I smiled and I tackled on top of him. "You're supposed to be the shy one not me." I said. I pulled up his shirt and he pulled up mine. I unclipped his buttons which made him blush. I took off his pants as he took off my pants. I slid off his boxers and I unclipped my bra. I started to move down to his chest to his member and I slowly started to suck on it. (I've never actually done a lemon before in any of my books I am feeling so awkward.) I went faster as he moaned which was music to my ears. I slowly stopped and kissed up to his chest. I kissed his lips and we switched spots. He started to kiss my brest which made me moan really loud. He went down to my member and he licked inside. He got on all fours and I went behind him and slowly started to pound on him. We switched places and he punded on me. "Faster and harder N-Nagisa!" I moaned witch made him go faster. "Ok Nagisa I think I'm gonna-" "Me too-" He said as he got off we went to bed and the next morning we woke up next to eachother naked. I blushed remembering last night. I got dressed and woke up Nagisa. "Oh wake up my sweet bad boy." I whispered in his ear making him get up and cover himself. I went out of the room and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. I went downstairs to cook breakfeast. I made breakfeast for us to eat. I took the breakfeast to Nagisa to see him dressed and putting on his shoes. I gave him the breakfeast and he ate it. We walked to school talking about the homework we did before me pranking him. We went into class to see Nagisa and me with hickeys. "So what did you guys do?" Karma smirked. "Let's just say. Nagisa was a bad boy in bed last night. And the maid outfit turned him on." I winked at my comment which made Karma laugh. I giggled as Nagisa blushed 50 shades of red.

Tell me if that was a good lemon because that was the first time I've done anything like that.