Chapter 5

He pulled out a key and was trying to unlock his door. "What? You lock your door? From the outside?" I was genuinely shocked. Nobody in my family did anything like that. The theory is that we are a family and families have no secret. I found this idea as the biggest bullshit I ever heard in history.

"No. Just when parties happen. Don't want people on my bed except for me and whoever else I allow." He licked his lips at the last part while looking at me. He blew me a kiss and I rolled my eyes while smiling.

"Hurry up. I don't want to stay here and let the stain dry up." Of course, right after I said that he took his time to slowly turn the key and the knob. I pushed him out of the way because of his delay and slammed the door open.

"Hey! Watch it! I don't want a whole in my wall." He quickly closed the door and checked his wall to see if there was any damage.

"And I don't want to die tonight. Where's the bathroom?" He pointed at a white door and I quickly rushed over there. "Thanks." I told him. I walked into the restroom and closed the door behind me. I take off my accessories, cardigan, and finally the spaghetti top. I put the top under hot water and was going for the soap but what do you know there is nothing there! From the door I start yelling "Where is the soap?"

The response were words I could not hear clearly because of the music. I shouted once again "What?" Still some muffled words. Oh my gosh, this is killing me. I put on my cardigan and wrapped it around my body. I stepped outside the restroom and walked towards him. I noticed that the shirt he was wearing was on the floor and a light to what looked like a walk in closet was open. I walk in there without hesitation and saw his naked back. His muscles looked really delicious that it made me almost drool. I couldn't stop staring until he turned around to face me. I snapped out of my little fantasy with him and licked my lips to stop any possible drool. I looked up to see his lips were turned up into a smirk and his whole face was filled with amusement. My face was turning red from embarrassment and I swiftly turned and started walking out of the closet. However fast I was, he was ten times faster. When I swiveled around to face him, I bumped into his chest instead of hitting nothing. I looked up to see him looking down at me with his ice blue eyes. I felt like the music was disappearing. Before I even realized it, his lips were slowly leaning down to meet my very own.

Pause! I thought to myself when our lips were about an inch away from each other. I shot my hand up against his lips to stop him from kissing me. I awkwardly chuckled at the situation while looking away and was about to step back when I felt something wet on my fingers. One of my fingers was in his mouth and he was licking it?

"What are you? A dog?" I blurted out before rethinking my comment. My eyes turned wide with my remark as his smirk turned into a smile. He grabbed my hand and licked the palm of it and then let it go. That was my answer. Yes, he was a dog. I let my hand dangle not too close to me since his saliva was all over it.

"By the way. I like your bra." He winked and walked back into the closet to grab something. I had completely forgotten about keeping my cardigan closed. I quickly covered myself up. If my face before was just red, my face now was probably in flames. He walked back out and noticed how red my face was. He chuckled at my reaction and added on "I like your style. So what was it that you wanted?" What the hell? How can he act so calmly? I tried to compose myself and tried to remember why I had approached him in the first place.

"Oh. That's right. Where is your soap? I think you ran out." I managed to say it without stumbling on my words. For some reason I felt really calm, almost as if this was natural or to be expected.

He waltzed inside the bathroom and was opening cabinets and closing them until I heard an "Aha!" I look inside the room and there it was. Soap. I have never been happier.

"Here you go." He handed it to me gently. I took it greedily and eagerly because I wanted to hurry up and get this over with.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much." I smiled at him. I quickly returned to cleaning my shirt.

"No problem, babe." And with that I froze. What did he call me? Babe? I whipped my head up and saw him leaning against the door.

"Are you going to be staring at me scrubbing?" I was genuinely confused why he was sticking around.

"I need to lock up my room so I have to stay here until your done." Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"Ok. Whatever." I said while continuing to scrub. At some point when I felt that everything was cleaned, I rinsed the soap off and wanted to hang it dry somewhere. I couldn't find a spot and turned to the guy.

"Sorry, but is there a place where I can let this dry?" I asked timidly. I have been abusing his whole place and I felt bad about it.

"Yeah. Just stick it in the dryer. Actually, give it here." He stretched out his hand for me to give it to him. I handed it over trusting him. He grabbed it and pushed off the side of the door ready to leave.

"Umm. One last thing. Can I borrow a shirt by any chance?" I really hated asking for favors to complete strangers. "I don't want to go out in my bra, you know."

He looked me straight in the eyes while saying "I think you would look better and sexier if you went down there like that." I noticed him trying to hold back a smile to seem like he was serious.

I looked down at myself and pretended like I was sincerely considering the offer. "You think? I am not sure if this color matches my eyes. Plus I wouldn't want to steal the show." I smiled slyly. He laughed at my little comment. He went inside his closet and pulled out a t-shirt. It was super long on me so I decided to tie it back and roll the sleeves all the way up to my shoulders. The shirt felt super comfortable on my skin. I don't know if that was a rich kid kind of thing but I didn't particularly care.

I walked out of the room and waited for my partner in crime to come out. He came out with two shirts, one was his dirty shirt and the other was mine. He locked his room and turned towards me.

"My name is Aaron. What's yours?" At that moment I wondered why had we not talked about this earlier.

"It's Korrine. Nice to meet you Aaron." I smiled at him. He reciprocated my smile with one of his own. "The pleasure is all mine, Korrie." he bowed pretending to be a prince "Now follow me. We have one last place to go together."