Chapter 1

Louis Tomlinson was a regular dude. He was 21, tall, thin, and very handsome. He had blue eyes, short brown hair, and the cutest smile. He might actually not be that regular because he was in a famous boy band named One Direction. 

 There were 4 others in this band; Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles. 

 These 5 mates were as close as could be, they spent all of their free time together while they weren't on stage and on tour with each other. Louis and Harry shared their own flat while Liam, Niall, and Zayn, had their own separate flats in the same complex. So no matter what, they were always together.

 It was late December when Harry had brought home a lady that he had fancied for a while to meet his best mate Louis. 

 "Lou, where are you? I want you to meet someone!" Harry yelled throughout the flat. 

 "I'm in here!" Louis yelled from the kitchen. 

Harry takes the girl into the kitchen and officially introduces them. "Lou, this is Ashley. Ashley Winston. Ashley, this is Louis. Louis Tomlinson." He says with a smile.

 "Hi Ashley, it's a pleasure to meet you." He says giving her a hug and a cheeky smile.

 "Likewise." She says smiling back.

 {Louis' P.O.V}

As Harry is introducing me to Ashley I keep thinking why he would want me to meet her... Doesn't he know how I feel? How I'm madly in love with him. The way he flips his hair to get it into that perfect position it is alway in. His dimples when he smiles. His laugh. His wonderful green eyes that I love to stare into. I wish that he knew how I felt.

 "Lou, are you okay?" Harry asks me.

 "What? Oh yeah in fine, just a little tired is all." I reply. That's always my answer back when I stare off into space thinking about what it would be like to call him mine. To be able to wake up next to him every morning and kiss him whenever I wanted. But I can't. Because he has no idea that I'm even attracted to him in any sort of way.

 ❋❋❋❋❋

{Harry's P.O.V}

 It was now Saturday morning and Ashley has spent the night. We had sex but it never feels right when I'm with her or any other girl I've ever been with. 

 For some reason my brain made me think of last night when I introduced Ash and Lou. Lou never looks right or acts right when I have him meet girls that I bring home. He always says that he's tired, but I know something is wrong. I just end up going along with it so I don't start anything in front of the new company. 

 I've also noticed that Louis never brings home a girl himself. He has only brought home a couple and they never end up staying the night. Sometimes I wonder if he's maybe bi or gay, but I have never asked because I figured that he would tell me if he needed to. So I just let it go. 

 After Ashley left I asked Louis if I could talk to him. I wanted to know why he always acted strange around the girls I bring home.

 "What's up Harry?" Louis asks after I sit him down on the couch.

 "What's up with you?" I ask. "Every time I bring someone home, your whole attitude changes. It's like you hate that you have to meet the people that I like."

 All he does is look down in complete depression. He looks up at me, his eyes are brimming with tears.

 "I wish I could tell you." He whispers to make him tears not fall.

 "You can tell me anything." I say rubbing his back.

 "Not this..." He says before he gets up and goes into his room.

{Alright guys end of chapter 1. I've decided I will post again after 5 reads, and when i get the chance. Tell me what you think! 

Like, Comment, Do what you do! Thanks<3}