Chapter 8

{Louis' P.O.V}

Harry just kissed me. After him telling me that he didn't love and didn't want me to be his boyfriend. He just kissed me like he did love me, then he just walked away leaving me weak in knees. Before I could think of what to do, I just sunk down to the floor.

"Confusing piece of shit." I mumbled to myself.

I decided that tea would help me clear my head a little. So, I went and made some Yorkshire tea, which I can't live without. As I am sipping on my tea, I can't stop thinking about what Harry just did. Who does he think he is just kissing me and walking away knowing what that would do to me.

After about ten minutes of sitting at the kitchen counter I decide to go confront Harry about this. I go up stairs and knock on the first door on the left, Harry's room. My room is the first room to the right, which I am happy about. Whenever I have bad dreams, which happens a lot, Harry is only about 5 feet away from me and he runs into my room and helps me sleep. I really love him, I hope someday he can love me the way I love him. 

I knock on the door again and decide to turn the handle to see if it is locked, it isn't. I turn the handle and open the door slowly and peak into Harry' room. He isn't on his bed, so I walk in to see if he is in his bathroom. Yes, we both have bathrooms in our own bedrooms. I open the door to his bathroom slowly and notice that he is in the shower. 

I contemplate on whether or not I should talk throughout the shower because this way I wouldn't have to look at his face, looking into the green eyes that just make me melt. I think that this may not be that bad of an idea so i decide to speak up.

"Harry." I say just loud enough so he hears me over the running water hitting his tones back. God, i can imagine it now, his wet glistening body looking amazing as ever. His toned abs soaked and his hair a tangly, curly mess. I gotta stop thinking like this or I am gonna jump in that shower and attack him.

'Lou?" He asks as he opens the curtain enough for me to not see everything, but to see what I just described and I was totally right.

"What are you doing in my bathroom?" He adds.

"What was that out there?" I ask pointing to the kitchen, never leaving eye contact with him.

"You wouldn't shut up. You kept saying I didn't care about you and it hurt, so I just made you stop talking in a way that you wouldn't mind." He says with a smirk closing the shower curtain and turning off the water. 

"Can you hand me a towel?" He asks.

"No." I say with a smirk.

"No?" He asks opening the curtain looking at me again. I nod.

"So you want me to just step out of the shower, soaking wet and naked just to get a towel? You really wanna see that?" He asks with his voice all flirty.

I shrug my shoulders and walk closer to him and run my hands through his wet curls. I look him dead in the eye and say 

"Maybe you should shut me up more often." Then I walk away, I'm not really sure what that would do, but I hope it does something.

❋❋❋❋❋

{Harry'sP.O.V}

"Maybe you should shut me up more often." Louis says while he has a hold on my wet curls. Then he just walks away. What the hell is that supposed to mean? He is basically saying kiss me, like all the time right? God our little "game" type thing is confusing as ever now.

I grab a towel and get out of the shower and decide to go down stairs without drying off the top half of my body, leaving it still glistening from the water just for Louis. I go into the kitchen and sneak up behind him because he hasn't noticed that I am here yet. I take the back of his chair and spin him around and stop him by placing my other hand on the other end of the chair. Making it so both my arms are on each side of him and my face is inches from his.

All I get out of him is a literal gasp for air and him eyeing me all the way down until the towel starts. He brings his eyes all the way back up and looks me dead in the eye. I do have to admit it though, his blue eyes are so easy to get lost in. They are just so beautiful.

"Hey Lou." I say with a smirk.

"H-hey." He manages to stammer out.

"Whats the matter BooBear? Everything alright?" I say in a flirty tone.

He can't even manage to get anything out, he just nods eyeing my body.

"I thought you wanted me to shut you up more, come on, say something, maybe I'll stop you." I say still smirking, I love playing this game with him. Its really fun seeing him struggle.

"I-I don't know what to say. Ummm, you l-look ni-nice." He says, his eyes never leaving my chest and stomach.

"I know, but I'm not all the way dry, wanna help me?" I say and this time he looks up and meets my eyes, my face is still inches from his.

"Umm, I don't really think that is a good idea." He says pushing past me. Playing hard to get, I like that.

"Alright, see ya later." I say and walk away into my room. 

I still don't even know how I feel about Louis, I mean, yeah I kissed him, but I don't really know why. It was a nice kiss, and the weird part is that I kinda liked it, but I couldn't admit to that because then Louis would get the wrong idea. I think that I just need to go on and not kiss him or flirt with him anymore because that will just confuse the hell out of both of us. Too bad I'm already confused with us.

{Here is chapter 8 everyoneeeee<3 I hope you guys like it!}