Chapter 7

Chapter 7

This is my first upload dito sa wattpad. I’m not really good at writing so please bear with me.hehe… ^_^

Disclaimer:  I don’t own the characters well some of them.  I just borrowed the names of the main characters from a manga. The pictures are also taken from the manga itself and some were edited.

 _____________________________________________________________________________

NORMAL POV

So Aya found herself sitting on the passenger’s seat of Rei’s car.  Rei is driving of course and there was total silence in the air.   Di ba nga ang sabi ni Rei eh mag-uusap sila after the shoot?  Pero ito sila ngayon in the middle of an awkward silence.

Rei is again wearing his usual blank expression pero alam ni Aya na naiirita siya because of what had happened.

FLASHBACK

She was just sitting there on the side watching everything that is happening on the shooting.  Kahit na naiinis siya sa mga ginagawa nila.  Sure she had seen Rei’s pictures on different magazines  pero walang ganitong eksena na may kasama siyang babae at super close nila. Tapos skin to skin ang eksena.  Malamang summer ang theme nila. Expected na topless ang male model while the female should be wearing a very seductive looking swimsuit.

Intense ang pagkakatingin niya sa dalawa. Unknown to her, Rei is becoming conscious of what he is doing dahil sa ramdam na ramdam niya ang pagkakatitig niya Aya sa kanila. Just then Sei approached Aya for the second time today.

Sei: We could do the same thing if you want to.

She just looked at him with a puzzled look.

Sei: I mean you know. You could be my partner for my shoot with the same theme.  Rei and I are working on the same project.  I already have a partner but I prefer to have you than her. ^^

Aya: Thanks but no thanks. I’m not into modelling.

Sei: Why not? You have the looks and the body. I bet you have the potential too.

Aya: Simply because I’m not friendly to cameras.

Sei: Ah…camera shy. But I’m sure the camera would love you.

Then they suddenly stopped when they heard the director shout.

Director: Rei! Ano ba? Ayusin mo naman.  Pang-50 takes na natin to ah. Act natural towards Nao.

Rei: Could we just have a break?

Director: Fine! 15 minutes break. After that let’s finish everything. Kagabi pa tayo dito hindi pa natin matapos tapos tong simpleng commercial na to.

So they went to their different terminals. Rei walked towards Aya.

Sei: Sige. Sibat na ko. Ayokong masapak ni Otohata.

Aya: Uh..ok, Bye.

Before Rei could arrive on his terminal, nakaalis na si Sei. Rei got his towel and drink. Then said without even looking at her.

Rei: Umuwi ka na.

Aya: Bakit? O.O

Rei: Just do as I tell you.

Aya: Dito lang ako at hihintayin ko na matapos ang shoot niyo.

He placed his drink back to the table then looked at her.