Puppet #12

Porcelain

Puppet #12

-

"Tch...!" Hana sent a kick Yuno's way, but he managed to avoid it by bending backwards. His fist that was held in Hana's hand released and he grabbed a hold of her, pulling her forward. Hana grit her teeth when she saw the incoming punch. She turned her body and elbowed him in the ribs. She heard a satisfying crack, but then gasped out in pain. Yuno smirked and threw her to the back of the hall room.

Hana coughed, wiping her lip shakily. She glanced down at her arm and she winced just looking at it. That crack she heard wasn't the crack of his bones breaking. It was the crack of her bones.

Thankfully it didn't snap in half...Hana ground her molars and stood up, doing some medical aid to her injured bones.

"You think I'm going to let you do that?" Yuno formed hand signs and slapped his hand to the ground, before a wave of water rose from the ground and went towards her.

The kunoichi clicked her tongue and used one hand to form a jutsu, which froze the wave of incoming water. She glared at Yuno, who was twirling a kunai around on his finger. "Why would you do this?! YUNO!"

Yuno whistled and caught the kunai with a shrug, "Why do I do this? Because I don't like you getting in the way of Ichirou-sama. You're a nuisance to him, ever since you betrayed him all those years ago."

"What..." Hana gasped, "How do you know about that?!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Well...I was working for Ichirou-sama then, so of course I know." Yuno smirked, "I guess you really didn't know, huh...I'll tell you then."

"Tell me what? Why you're working for F.L? Don't give me that crap, I don't care! Why did you decide to become a Suna nin?!" Hana snapped.

"I was under orders to watch you and observe you. It was my task. Since you haven't seen my face before, it was the perfect plan." Yuno smiled and charged at her.

Hana took out a kunai and began to defend and attack him, all the while maintaining a conversation. "Watch me?! Please! F.L only wanted to know what happened to Eirin!"

"Eirin? She's a cute little one, isn't she? She's grown up well...but she was always in constant danger. Don't you think that it might've been better had she died by the hands of all those people you escorted on your C ranked missions?" Yuno nicked her thigh. "It would have been better for us! We're only here so that we can get rid of her!"

"She's only a child! It's not like she wants to become a feudal lord!" Hana gave him a deep cut to the face.

"It matters not if she wants to become a feudal lord...but the matter is the way she has indirectly embarrassed Ichirou-sama!" Yuno stabbed Hana in the shoulder, twisting it. The female's face contorted with pain and she grabbed his wrists, trying to pull it out of her.

"It wasn't even her fault!" Hana shouted in Yuno's face.

Yuno stared at her for a long moment, chuckling, "This is revenge. Revenge for being born. For being a nuisance to Ichirou-sama."

Hana quickly formed hand signs. A powerful wind swept Yuno away, forcing him to destroy a wall and slump down, coughing.

The woman pulled out the kunai and flung it to the side, panting heavily. Her arm had not been fully healed yet, and it hurt. She winced when she moved; the deep wound on her shoulder was painful.

Hana shifted in her step quickly and appeared in front of Yuno, condensing her chakra and energy into her leg and giving him a good kick in the stomach. He took the attack head on, but he didn't smash through the walls like he was supposed to.