Take me to church or make love...

WARNING! Mature content... 

After a very long day at work, doing only paperwork, Deeks decided to do something wholesome. Something that involves a comfy couch, food and most importantly Kensi. Looking across the room his eyes stopped on the beautiful woman almost sleeping at her desk.

"Kensi?" he tried to catch her attention. "How does dinner sound to you? Let's say my couch, pizza and good old Top Model? At seven for example." She looked at him and slowly nodded. A big grin appeared on his face when she answered him.

"I'll be there." Swiftly packing her things, she left her coworkers behind and went for her car. She had just 20 minutes to get ready, and that's painfully little time, so she quickly hopped in the driver's seat and started the engine.

Her mind was practically racing. A lot of things came to her mind while she was driving - she had to shower, change her clothes, do her make-up etc. At least she wouldn't have to clean her apartment.

While she was deep in her thoughts she didn't realize her favorite song was playing until she heard the chorus and she couldn't help but sing along.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me my deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life.

No masters or kings
When the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin.

In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene
Only then I'm human
Only then I'm clean
Ooh oh, amen. Amen. Amen.

Singing along Kensi came to her driveway. As fast as possible she stepped out of her car and ran to the front door. Checking the time on her mobile she tripped over something laying on the floor. When she looked down she realized it was her gym bag which she left at home in the morning. She wanted to visit the gym at work, but couldn't. That's why she was so bored before. Swearing, she disappeared in the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

While Kensi wastaking a shower and shaving her legs - because let's be honest, she knew it wasnot gonna end with just dinner - Deeks came home and started preparingeverything for his visitor. Unlike Kensi he didn't have to clean the apartment,but there were certain things, like changing his clothes and taking a shower too,that were necessary. 

After the shower Kensi left her bathroom only in a towel. A little too short towel to be honest, but she was the only person in the house so it was kind of acceptable. Unless she bent over, that would be bad even when nobody was there.

Her phone started ringing exactly the same moment she walked into her bedroom. She jumped to her wardrobe and chose some clothes. When she looked at her phone the name Deeks appeared on the screen. She picked it up and while dressing up she answered.

"I'll be there in five. I'm almost on my way, I just took a shower and spent there more time than I expected." those words escaped her mouth way too quickly. Deeks on the other side was grinning like Cheshire cat.

"Hey, calm down tiger, I'm just calling that the pizza is ready to be picked up. Would you do that for me please? Thank you. I'm waiting... Bye." And the line went silent.

"Very nice of you, yes, really." she scolded the man through the phone. Not that he could hear her, but she did it anyway. She threw her phone on the bed and put on the yoga pants with a white T-shirt. The black bra under would be visible, she was sure about that. Now Deeks wouldn't be able to resist her.