Dance will help to open our eyes II. part

Hello everyone, I finally finished it.  

ONE LAST WARNING IT CONTAINS ADULT THEMES SO IT SHOULD BE RATED RESTRICTED . IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH STUFF LIKE THAT DON´T READ IT. 

Now here you go 

Cold wind was the first thing they felt when they came out of the club, but it felt unexpectedly comfortable on their heated skin. Hand in hand they slowly made their way towards Kensi's car. 

"Where to?" Kensi asked him when she abruptly stopped and turned around just millimeters before she reached the doors. Deeks almost slammed to her, but he found it in himself to stop just before he did.                                                                                                                                                           
"I don't really care. It's up to you. As long as you're comfortable I'm happy." How can he be such gentlemen even in this situation? she thought. But after all, Deeks is always that kind. He never did something she didn´t want - well maybe except for some insignificant things like stealing her candy when she clearly told him not to.                                                                                            
The remaining space was closed when Kensi stood on her tiptoes and put her lips lightly on his. Their bodies were moving on their own accord until hers hit the door and Deeks hovered over her.                                                                                                                                                                                                       
After they landed on the car, things got rapidly out of control and he soon found his hands shoved up her shirt. Deeks put his head in the crook of her neck and started sucking on her pulse point. Quiet moans that could be heard coming from her throat were doing a lot of interesting things to him and his hard on quickly became visible.               

"Are we really doing it?" Deeks' voice muffled by her cascading hair reached her ears but instead of stopping, like his words implied, his mouth continued its path towards her collarbone, eliciting more moans from Kensi. Her skin was like on fire under his lips and tongue and her trembling knees were another implication that she very much enjoyed what he was doing to her.                          

"Yes Deeks, what else does it look like we are doing?" Kensi locked her fingers in his hair to stop his nonexistent attempts to raise his head from her neck.     

"Oh princess, just making sure." Deeks removed his wandering hands from under Kensi's shirt and placed them on her breasts while his fingers were undoing two more buttons. Her shirt was nearly hanging loose now, and sure they were in the parking lot so Kensi should have been a little more reserved regarding her almost naked from waist up state, but she couldn´t care less when she saw how gratefully was Deeks looking at her.            

His observant eyes were trying to engrave every little part of her onto his memory, her moves, sounds and the feeling of her body on his in case this never happened again, but his brain stopped functioning when this certain piece of skin was exposed to him.  After all Deeks liked to look at Kensi´s breasts through shirt, but without it, it was even better.            

"See something you like?" Kensi teased him when his movements unexpectedly stopped. Kensi was well aware that Deeks is looking at her cleavage all the time when the opportunity arises and she expected some kind of reaction from him, but she sure not expected him to be so paralyzed.                        

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this to happen." Deeks slammed his lips on hers to show her how much he appreciates that she led him explore her body. Kensi didn´t miss a beat and reciprocated his kisses with need and desire he never expected from her. What can he say, Kensi is full of surprises.              

His skilled mouth shifted to her throat, intentionally missing all her sweet spots and ended on the shell of her breasts, sucking hard. Kensi groaned in pain but soon it changed to quiet moans when he licked the slightly red spot.   

"Deeks..." her voice almost a whimper. Deeks kept kissing her exposed cleavage like she never said anything, totally ignoring her.  

"I don't want to stop you but if you keep going I won't last long and I don't really want you to take me in public to be honest." Her words hit him like a train and in that moment he finally realized, where they were and what they were doing.    

"So you are basically saying that I should take you home before I will be forced to take you in the car?" Kensi threw her head back when Deeks squeezed her boobs and in her distracted state Deeks grabbed her bra and exposed her nipple. His mouth closed around it and sucked hard. 

Kensi's fingers pulled on his hair but he had none of it. There was nobody in the parking lot so why don't have some fun?    

"Damn it Deeks. STOP RIGHT NOW! Or I'll kill you." Deeks yelped from pain when one of Kensi´s hands found his ear and pulled his head up so that their eyes were in one line. "Now listen carefully beach boy, either you take me home this instant and finish what you started or I´ll leave you here and go find somebody else to do it. It´s your choice." Kensi was intently looking into his eyes, almost challenging him or threatening him- depends on your point of view- to make the right decision.